+ Reply to Thread

Sorry if answered,how bad are the beckum/ballard injuries??

Im sorry if it was answered already and this is the first time im online all day today.They said beckum tore his ACL,is this right? And ballard,is he ok?

I like both TEs,although they need to catch better,they are ok.It ll be interesting to see if reese will draft another TE this draft.
    '"Respect All,Fear none''

Re: Sorry if answered,how bad are the beckum/ballard injuries??

Ballard tore his meniscus cartilage. I'll be confident he will be ready by next season. As for Beckum. I'm not sure.

[quote user="IrishGiant00"]Ballard tore his meniscus cartilage. I'll be confident he will be ready by next season. As for Beckum. I'm not sure.[/quote]

Beckum has a torn ACL. For a guy who's position on the team was uncertain at best for next year, that may be a career ender.

Get well soon 80.

career ender on the Giants... can't count out the Eagles to go after damaged goods from the Giants.

All-Pro

while it was rough watching Ballard test his knee, there was something about it that played into our story book ride ... guys willing to sacrifice everything to achieve the ultimate goal

thank u Jake for all your contributions this season and get well soon

and hey Beckum may have played his last game as a Giant, but he did make a few key plays this year ... he did contribute, even if overall he did not live up to the 3rd round pick we used ... wear the ring proudly Travis