+ Reply to Thread

Out of all the football fans of other teams I ran into today.....only ONE was talking ***........

A Cowboy's fan who could barely speak English.

AND his problem was he doesn't like Eli because "he whine and cry to not go to Chargers"........of course it escalated from there when I used facts about Eli's resume vs RHomo's.

Turns out the guy didn't even know we had won the SB again.

Eventually I had to tell him that I don't give a **** what any Cowboy's fan has to say about Eli and he would be smart to go away. So he did.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: Out of all the football fans of other teams I ran into today.....only ONE was talking ***........

[quote user="FBomb"]

AND his problem was he doesn't like Eli because "he whine and cry to not go to Chargers"........of course it escalated from there when I used facts about Eli's resume vs RHomo's.

Eventually I had to tell him that I don't give a **** what any Cowboy's fan has to say about Eli and he would be smart to go away. So he did.

[/quote]

a football fan who doesnt know who won the SB less than a day later is not a football fan at all.....

or not one worth even bothering with...

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Re: Out of all the football fans of other teams I ran into today.....only ONE was talking ***........

Cowboy fans are a bunch of pathetic, bitter, jealous, straight up delusional idiots.....ofcourse not all, but a good portion of them, I'd say more than half based on all the ones I know.

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

a football fan who doesnt know who won the SB less than a day later is not a football fan at all.....

[/quote]
    +1

Awesome and funny at the same time. You made me laugh.

[quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

its actually funny that u have that experience.

Most cowboy fans who I know that are ******bags have been the most complimentry (out of the rivals). I was actually going to start a thread about how i think this superbowl put cowboy fans to sleep. Especially after how they were talking **** about taking the division and then we crush them twice to end the season
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="GameTime"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, but he was invading MY space as I was working and he wouldn't shut up or go away. I tol;d him from the begining that I don't care if he likes Eli or not but he just kept talking.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

its actually funny that u have that experience.

Most cowboy fans who I know that are ******bags have been the most complimentry (out of the rivals). I was actually going to start a thread about how i think this superbowl put cowboy fans to sleep. Especially after how they were talking **** about taking the division and then we crush them twice to end the season
    [/quote]

My Cowboy fan FRIENDS have been nothing but complimentary. This is a guy who didn't know me and was commenting because I was flying my Eli jersey.

For me, the Eagles fans in South Jersey have been chirping all day. The Cowboy fans have been congratulatory, and they were more worried about the Giants catching them in the number of Lombardi Trophies.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="GameTime"][quote user="FBomb"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, but he was invading MY space as I was working and he wouldn't shut up or go away. I tol;d him from the begining that I don't care if he likes Eli or not but he just kept talking.

[/quote]

ohno doubt....you did the right thing...

I was speaking in general terms....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch