+ Reply to Thread

Amazing Eli 4th Quarter Stats

Eli in the 4th quarter against a BB coached team/defense has a 122.something QB rating 19/28 with almost 300 yards and a TD with no ints and two game winning drives in the games final minutes.

His 4th quarter rating from the two playoff runs is amazing. I forget the stats, heard it in passing.

That is how you judge the greatness of a QB, how he plays in the 4th quarter when the biggest of games on the line.

Eli may be the most clutch QB in the history of the game when all is said and done years from now.

Elite, amazing, unstoppable, unflappable, calm and collected...however you want to describe it, I cannot see another QB in the history of the game playing at the level Eli has in the 4th.

Remember, Montana only had to have one GW 4th quarter drive. Although his play in that 4th quarter was amazing as well.

Re: Amazing Eli 4th Quarter Stats

The kid has ice in his veins...plain and simple. It's truly amazing to watch. NO FEAR

[quote user="BigBlue9280"]The kid has ice in his veins...plain and simple. It's truly amazing to watch. NO FEAR[/quote]

its like he WANTS the excitment of the final game wining drives. He isnt just calm and not scared but he actually wants those situations.

Heck....I choke in my Sunday morning softball league when in a big spot...lol

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

122.6 QB rating in the 2 Super Bowl 4 qtrs. combined