+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Eric Allen destroyed the Giants

he said we got breaks all year, basically won with luck, said next year we will finish last and picked dallas and the eagirls as the 2 playoff teams.

Re: Eric Allen destroyed the Giants

if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.

[quote user="slipknottin"]if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.[/quote]Ditto.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

anyone find it funny how every year the "experts" say dallas and philly are loaded and will win it all?

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="slipknottin"]if luck keeps getting the giants superbowls, then im thrilled that the tebow is on our side.[/quote]Ditto.[/quote]

Anyway you can do it.

[quote user="jppmvp90"]he said we got breaks all year, basically won with luck, said next year we will finish last and picked dallas and the eagirls as the 2 playoff teams.[/quote]

what's the common denominator here?
    former Eagirl.

**** him and the haters.

all these lame bear fans i deal with, who kept on with the hate and kept trying to down our Giants???

Only 2 of them congratulated my Team on their win. the whopping rest, avoided eye-contact and casual conversation.

(which is why i was DIPPED in Giants swag head to toe LOL)

haters gonna hate.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Veteran

With that schedule, it's going to be very tough.

Eric Allen can talk all he wants, the ex-Eagle won't see his ex-team in the Superbowl next year and doubt the Romo run Cowpukes will see the bowl either.

[quote user="NYSPORTS"]With that schedule, it's going to be very tough.

Eric Allen can talk all he wants, the ex-Eagle won't see his ex-team in the Superbowl next year and doubt the Romo run Cowpukes will see the bowl either.[/quote]we always seem in recent years to get the toughest schedules.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

...rather be lucky than good any day of the week...and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. Leave it to a former Eagle to open his Philthy mouth to discredit something the Giants accomplished. The Giants can go 2-14 next year, God willing that will never happen, and I would challenge any Eagle fan to a fist fight in which rings are allowed. Good thing I'll have four and he'll have none haha.

[quote user="BigBlue9280"]...rather be lucky than good any day of the week...and twice on Super Bowl Sunday. Leave it to a former Eagle to open his Philthy mouth to discredit something the Giants accomplished. The Giants can go 2-14 next year, God willing that will never happen, and I would challenge any Eagle fan to a fist fight in which rings are allowed. Good thing I'll have four and he'll have none haha.[/quote]

LOL

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI