+ Reply to Thread

Cruz had another nice game

Victor is going to be a stalwart for us moving forward. I'm hoping the FO inks him to a pong term deal in or before the off season.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Re: Cruz had another nice game

this guy should be in the pro bowl....

Crus is a play-maker.

I hope the FO puts him long-term, because I'm buying his jersey. Love this kid with a passion, he's great

[quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I hope the FO puts him long-term, because I'm buying his jersey. Love this kid with a passion, he's great[/quote]

I'm about to get his # 3 and ordered his # 80
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="MikeIsaGiant"]I hope the FO puts him long-term, because I'm buying his jersey. Love this kid with a passion, he's great[/quote]

I'm about to get his # 3 and ordered his # 80
    [/quote]

His #3? Nevermind his old number

I'm thinking white and red, the away jersey. But idk I will miss the home giants color, but I already have justin tuck in it

This kid is a threat to score every single time he touches the ball. He gets me excited and he will only get better. I haven't seen someone like him in a long time and when he and Nicks are completely healthy they're gonna be quite a duo, with Ballard running the smash mouth attack they'll be the speedy threats, I'm very pleased with him.