+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

STILL getting disrespected.

I listened to AM and satellite all day long at work...

Yes there were several times Eli, TC and the Giants got their credit.

But...

I would say 80% of the day all I heard about was the Wes Welker drop and if Brady did this and if Brady did that then the Giants would have lost.

I'm sorry but it makes it very hard to enjoy this moment when "luck" keeps getting thrown in my face all day long.

When it comes to football... analysts and talk show hosts ARE A JOKE!!!!

They get it wrong all the time and they smugly refuse your day in the sun when it comes time.

Re: STILL getting disrespected.

[quote user="ToomerFORtheBomb"]I listened to AM and satellite all day long at work...

Yes there were several times Eli, TC and the Giants got their credit.

But...

I would say 80% of the day all I heard about was the Wes Welker drop and if Brady did this and if Brady did that then the Giants would have lost.

I'm sorry but it makes it very hard to enjoy this moment when "luck" keeps getting thrown in my face all day long.

When it comes to football... analysts and talk show hosts ARE A JOKE!!!!

They get it wrong all the time and they smugly refuse your day in the sun when it comes time.[/quote]

Yes could of should of would of is the story of losers

What if Plaxico didsn't shoot himself in the foot blah blah blah

I hope Brady has begun his decent into mediocrity ,.. but even after him and the Pats are old news and ELI is a Hall of Fame candidate the media will still hate him cause he doesnt even buy his own hype let alone any other teams.

The G-Men weren't "supposed" to win so everyone assumes its just luck.
    What they don't want to understand is we made our own luck thru hard work and the "finish strong" mentality.

Veteran

This has been a theme with the Giants Super Bowl wins other than Super Bowl 21. It is what it is. Close last second wins. Guess what I don't care andI will take it every single time. Keep raking in the trophies and I do not care how it gets done.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="dan1552"]I hope Brady has begun his decent into mediocrity ,.. but even after him and the Pats are old news and ELI is a Hall of Fame candidate the media will still hate him cause he doesnt even buy his own hype let alone any other teams.

[/quote]

There is nothing Mediocre about going to a superbowl...

Bench Player

Ok, let's look at it from another point of view. Giants could have done several things that could have made it a blow out. I still rather be the underdog and have everyone doubt us, it's easier than having everybody kissing a s s.

Its all a bunch of BS. The game would've been a blow out had it not been for the phantom holding call on Boothe in the 2nd quarter....That and the two no call PI's on MM

We never get the benefits of the "if's". It's always "if" the other team did this or "if" the other team did that. "if" we don't get a holding penalty its probably not even a game.

Veteran

Sour grapes again lol

If that pass is to the inside, Welker gets his head knocked off by Phillips. Not to mention, Brady finessed that ball and didn't gun it. The lack of velocity may have been the difference.