+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Did yall hear Rogers comment about us

He was doing the pre game show he said we was faking injures called them phantom injures to slow down there offense he is such a sore loser. We can talk about all the missed calls by the REF's in both games if he wants to go there. I love my GMEN SB Champs

Re: Did yall hear Rogers comment about us

Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.

Veteran

[quote user="tomuchtiki"]He was doing the pre game show he said we was faking injures called them phantom injures to slow down there offense he is such a sore loser. We can talk about all the missed calls by the REF's in both games if he wants to go there. I love my GMEN SB Champs[/quote]

I don't think those "missed" calls by the REFs were human errors...

Veteran

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.[/quote]

You don't need to apologize for him, but you have definitely earned my respect.

i wasn't watching the pre-game. If thats true, then its sad as after our loss he gave us credit.

But whats worse is that he obviously blatantly lied. Since I did not see it, nor was it ever brought up by anyone anywhere ever.

We did it once and it was in the beginning of the season, that we got reamed for.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Sry double post ffs.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

[quote user="Lambeau12"]Im a die hard Packer fan and I apologize on behalf of his comments. You guys are the champs and the better team. God bless.[/quote]You have no need to apologize. You have no control of your team/players actions but just responsible for your own actions.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

I love Arodgers but those comments dissapoint me. It just makes our team look bad when were supposed to be this classy franchise. As long as we get the W's that all that matters but he isnt as bad as Rex Ryan lol.

Well good we csn send in our de DLine next year and make him pay for those comments.

He is now a bigger dbag than Brady in my book

That playoffgame they Packers got all the calls and got smoked . He is high if he is blaming missed calls

Big Blue off the field Rodgers is a great guy. I know that is hard to believe from those comments but in interviews he is an awesome guy. Why wish ill will upon him hoping he gets hurt?