Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Humiliating

Humiliating

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

Re: Humiliating

Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.

[quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

umm.......when the game ended, we had more points = We deserve the win.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran

[quote user="NYfacade"]Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.[/quote]

They deserve to be ripped!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, it was a slop fest. very poor throwing conditions. not to mention that there were two dropped passes that should have been touchdowns...

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

umm.......when the game ended, we had more points = We deserve the win.
    [/quote]You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.

no...they don't. field conditions, bad calls, and the fact that this game was overseas...the only aspect of this game where giants deserve to get ripped are the dropped balls. but lets look on the bright side...we ran the ball well.

Taking a couple days off work..I bragged about beating Dallas after the BYE...That win make me look like a fool...

I taped it...I'm embarassed...

[quote user="NYfacade"]Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.[/quote]

They deserve every bit of being ripped; eli was 7 for 22, granted the throwing conditions were horrendus, the fumble that occured was o-line miscommunication, etc.

Heres what they did great

- Ran the ball down their opponents throat

- Eli was aware of his surroundings and made a GREAT scramble for a TD

- No interceptions

- DECENT Secondary line today

Terrible

Dropped passed, you cant afford them and the tipped balls

Penalities

Kicking game STILL.

Veteran

[quote user="NYfacade"]Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.[/quote]A little bit judgmental don't you think? Who put you in chanrge to decide who should be a Giants fan? Just because we state a true fact, it does not make us bad fans. We are happy with the win, but this game should have been over in the first half. No excuses to allow them to come back like this. And I bet you were one of the ones who thought that Bill B run up the score last week.

Closed Thread