Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Humiliating

Re: Humiliating

[quote user="Diane512"]It's humiliating because they won by 3 points to a 0-7 team. What's not to get???[/quote]

in a winning effort?

[quote user="flatblack"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="flatblack"][quote user="p0under"]Man this is a good one.[/quote]ah come on p0under...you or harooni can step in anytime you want...lol[/quote]

At least p0under and Harooni get it. This has been over your head for a good couple of hours.
    [/quote]i guess so, but not over your head RIGHT?!?!?! good comeback...how can i state this so even you and my dogs can understand...ok...i got it (i'm a little slow, as you seam to think) stop being condescendingand maybe i would agree with your posts...what a dope[/quote]

And dim-witted. That's ok, though. We can't ALL be Einsteins.

Also, you seem to be also missing the point that I don't care if you agree with ANY of my posts. In fact, it's much more fun when you don't.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Veteran

[quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

Take the win, get back to the states.

The team has bigger problems to worry about 2 weeks from now. After watching Brady light up that overrated Skins defense, knowing that the Cowboys at least stayed close for a while should make Coughlin and team a bit nervous with something to prove. The defense must play a great deal better to beat the Cowboys, same for the offense.

Plus I don't a crap if we beat a bunch of bad teams and get into the playoffs, at least we earned that opportunity to play the best teams.

[quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Diane512"]It's humiliating because they won by 3 points to a 0-7 team. What's not to get???[/quote]

in a winning effort?
    [/quote]HAROONI!!! thank you...maybe you're better equiped(don't say it) to keep this thread going, cuz f-bomb thinks i'm not sharp enough to fend off his lame attempts at egotistical banter... i have lyrics to write (thx for the inspiration f-bomb...lol)...tag-you're in brother...FLATBLACK ROCKS and THE G-MEN RULE!!!!

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="flatblack"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="flatblack"][quote user="p0under"]Man this is a good one.[/quote]ah come on p0under...you or harooni can step in anytime you want...lol[/quote]

At least p0under and Harooni get it. This has been over your head for a good couple of hours.
    [/quote]i guess so, but not over your head RIGHT?!?!?! good comeback...how can i state this so even you and my dogs can understand...ok...i got it (i'm a little slow, as you seam to think) stop being condescendingand maybe i would agree with your posts...what a dope[/quote]

Also, you seem to be also missing the point that I don't care if you agree with ANY of my posts. In fact, it's much more fun when you don't.

[/quote]

FBomb - no matter how hard you try, you cannot argue with people who do not allow common sense and facts to enter the discussion.

I have tried. I lost every single time.

However I have come up with a with a prototype to possible cause a truce..

Please Vote:

Harooni, thinks Shakira is hotter then Carrie Underwood. I think he is a dope smoking fool.

What do you think?

OR

Settle it!

Wow, just seen a stat that this was the Giants lowest passing performances in a win since 1986, the year we won the superbowl.

I guess that must mean that the powerhouse championship Giant team also had a bad game. Something that I already knew though.

[quote user="flatblack"][quote user="Harooni"][quote user="Diane512"]It's humiliating because they won by 3 points to a 0-7 team. What's not to get???[/quote]

in a winning effort?
    [/quote]HAROONI!!! thank you...maybe you're better equiped(don't say it) to keep this thread going, cuz f-bomb thinks i'm not sharp enough to fend off his lame attempts at egotistical banter... i have lyrics to write (thx for the inspiration f-bomb...lol)...tag-you're in brother...FLATBLACK ROCKS and THE G-MEN RULE!!!![/quote]

Lyrics??? Uh-oh, a musician?? Well, that explains a lot.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

What was most humiliating is the Fact that Eli couldn't even muster 100 yards passing, yet Lemons had no problems - looks like the offense is into to the second half slide again kjust like the last two years.

[quote user="Career Ender 56"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="flatblack"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="flatblack"][quote user="p0under"]Man this is a good one.[/quote]ah come on p0under...you or harooni can step in anytime you want...lol[/quote]

[/quote]

FBomb - no matter how hard you try, you cannot argue with people who do not allow common sense and facts to enter the discussion.

I have tried. I lost every single time.

However I have come up with a with a prototype to possible cause a truce..

Please Vote:

Harooni, thinks Shakira is hotter then Carrie Underwood. I think he is a dope smoking fool.

What do you think?

OR

Settle it!
    [/quote]

I'm not trying to convince anyone. I'm just making fun of him.

Anyway, Shakira is hot, but her singing gets on my nerves. I'm going with Carrie Underwood based on talant.

Humiliation is hundreds of fans of a football team ready to kill themselves(or others) after a win

Closed