Closed Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Humiliating

Re: Humiliating

[quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

umm.......when the game ended, we had more points = We deserve the win.
    [/quote]You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.[/quote]

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.

All-Pro

[quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

Harooni is that you??

one word ... "Tynes"

two words : "new Kicker?"

(or 3 .. "new kicker yet?" .. "new kicker time?")

All-Pro

Again, a win is a win!

[quote user="tabouli88"]

one word ... "Tynes"

two words : "new Kicker?"

(or 3 .. "new kicker yet?" .. "new kicker time?")

[/quote]

That too.

calm the heck down- we won...by the end of the year no one will care how we got the wins it was just about getting them, the players are only human- jet lag, soccer stadium grass getting cut up, pouring England rain...we got the win we did what we had to do.

[quote user="barran21"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

Harooni is that you??
    [/quote]

Heh, No; Scary that im being asked that typically im the one thinkin harooni is being critical.

Veteran

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.[/quote]

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
    [/quote]Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.

All-Pro

[quote user="NovaGGiants"][quote user="barran21"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

Harooni is that you??
    [/quote]

Heh, No; Scary that im being asked that typically im the one thinkin harooni is being critical.

[/quote]

A win is a Win....... but A lot of fans thought that we were going to blow out the Fins, (myself included) i am Pissed that we didn't destroy them. Remember this Line................. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY.

[quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.

[/quote]

No, moron, as usual you are completely wrong. No big surprise.

You deserve to win when you have more points on the board at the end of the game. I swear I'm surprised you can even turn a computer on, let alone use it to communicate. Kudos to the staff of the mental hospital.