Closed Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Humiliating

Re: Humiliating

[quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

umm.......when the game ended, we had more points = We deserve the win.
    [/quote]You missed the point again!* Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.[/quote]

God you are fkin stupid!!* EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!!* We scored more points, we deserved the win.* Let me know if that needs more dumbing down.* I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
    [/quote]Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old.* Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win.* You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky.** We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this?* Luck not because of great play.

[/quote]

guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that.

ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...

[quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="NYfacade"]Yes it was a terrible game but what the Giants don't deserve is fans like you who rip them even if they win.[/quote]A little bit judgmental don't you think? Who put you in chanrge to decide who should be a Giants fan? Just because we state a true fact, it does not make us bad fans. We are happy with the win, but this game should have been over in the first half. No excuses to allow them to come back like this. And I bet you were one of the ones who thought that Bill B run up the score last week.[/quote]

What fact? The Giants didn't deserve to win is not a fact. It is an opinion. And not a very informed one either. We held them to 10 points, their lowest score of the season. I'm sorry that's not good enough for you. Perhaps you should switch to English football. Teams get held to no goals a lot more then.

It is certainly ok to question some aspects of the Giants play. Eli was horrible. Gillbride's playcalling was questionable.

The 'fans' who, even after a win, run here and sphew their hate-filled "Worst Ever" hyperbole deserve to be called out.

[quote user="NovaGGiants"]

That was a terrible game and the giants didn't deserve that win at all. I'm a HUGE giants fan, but that was a disgrace of a game. Ugh. Sorry, venting. If thats a flash of things to possibly come then this is going to be a long second half of the season.

[/quote]

Chill out, conditions weren't great, dropped passes, running game and d looked fine.
    Don't take it too seriously.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, Simple math.

Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="sharick88"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LOL, Simple math.

[/quote]

Well, you gotta keep it simple for them.

[quote user="common sense"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.[/quote]

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
    [/quote]Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.

[/quote] guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...[/quote]

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.

[quote user="NovaGGiants"][quote user="common sense"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]You missed the point again! Take the blinders off and then slowly open your eyes and see how much the giants sucked in this game.[/quote]

God you are fkin stupid!! EVERYBODY sucked in this slopfest you idiot!! We scored more points, we deserved the win. Let me know if that needs more dumbing down. I'll get my 2 year old to explain it.
    [/quote]Let me explain it to you so you can understand it, because you have as much brains as your 2 year old. Just because you get lucky and the other team wakes up too late it does not mean that you deserve to win. You deserve to win only if you play a great game and you put the game away in the first qrt, rather than get lucky. We won this game because of luck and not because we deserved to win. Got this? Luck not because of great play.

[/quote] guess you missed all the non-calls / phantom calls in this game then. oh..and the weather / field conditions really made it possible for a good game. this game was sloppy in terms of play, but that sloppiness came as a result of poor conditions / poor officiating. giants deserved to win because they scored more points...simple as that. ps - did you see our running game? and we only held them to 10 pts...[/quote]

If your going to put it in that manner of points on the board? Yes we deserved to win, and in a previous post I stated we did great running. But it was just... bad. bad. bad. There is no reason we shouldnt have done better. But I do recognize that when the dolphins played the patriots they did manage to put up 28 points; They're not unable to play football but we shoulda just done better. I'll take the win gladly; but this certainly raises questions on where we stand.

[/quote]

Chock it up to just an overall bad day. Evrything was a mess today and we got away with it. Lesson learned.

[quote user="NovaGGiants"][quote user="common sense"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.

[quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"][quote user="common sense"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Chock it up to just an overall bad day. Evrything was a mess today and we got away with it. Lesson learned.
    [/quote]

That works I guess.

[quote user="NYfacade"][quote user="NovaGGiants"][quote user="common sense"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="giantsaz"][quote user="FBomb"][quote user="NovaGGiants"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The slop took away our pash rush yet the D still held them to their lowest point total of the year. If Eli was even semi-competent it would have been a blowout. This is a very good team. The question that needs to be answered is whether this was just an abherration or is this what we can expect from Eli again once the wheather turns bad.

[/quote]

Not sure how you can blame Eli for this messy game. He had a few bad passes, but other than that managed the game very well. The playcalling in these conditions was very poor, especially when our running game was dominating and passes were being dropped all overt the place.. Hell even Eli had 2 good runs, one for a TD. I guess a hater's gotta hate.