+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: So who we drafting?

Re: So who we drafting?

[quote user="BigBlue2010"]Reese has been very consistent in how he drafts and acquires TE's.
    Boss - 6th rd
    Beckum 3rd rd
    Pascoe 6th rd and cut by 49ers
    Ballard undrafted and practice squad

At this point I don't see him suddenly waking up and saying "I've been wrong, I should draft a TE in the first round." I am not saying this because of how I feel about the guys being mentioned or even because of how I feel about Reese's drafting. Its purely an observation.[/quote]

That's purely circumstantial with their respective years. Giants drafted a TE in the first before.

If we don't resign Goff, i would love to draft Vontaze Burfict. That kid is possessed with demons but he is an incredible player.

Or go for Lamar Miller from Miami if we let Jacobs go.

Top 5 Prospects for the first round:

1) Cordy Glenn- Guy is huge and an absolute beast who can play both guard and right tackle (we need both).

2) Dontari Poe- Man is 6 ft 5 and weighs 355 lbs. Imagine him next to Linval in a few years?

3) Mark Barron- Big, athletic SS who could replace Grant as soon as next year as our third safety.

4) Lamar Miller- Stud running back with size. Goodbye Jacobs.

5) Vontaze Burfict- Guy is a freak of nature and although has some mental issues on the field, he could be great if we ever straightened him out.
    Because he's got no knees and I know how to type.

+ Reply to Thread