+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Taking the Super Bowl XLVI win for granted...

I feel like, after we just achieved the greatest goal in sports history(winning the Super Bowl), that as Giants fans we aren't appreciating it as much. I've been reading plenty of threads about how we are being disrespected, and arguing about if Eli is the greatest Giant of all-time, or how Brady is over-rated, instead of just enjoying the moment while it lasts. So my question to you guys is: Are you fully appreciating this Super Bowl win and moment, or are you more focused on next season, and about free agency, the draft, etc. ?

Bench Player

Re: Taking the Super Bowl XLVI win for granted...

Im enjoying this one for sure.

Maybe even more than 07.. okay maybe not haha

But seriously this is still sinking in

From 7-7 after that hideous redskins loss (my first giants game in years mind you) to a very impressive 6 game win streak to end the season as world champions. Honestly surreal.

Cant wait for this parade

Bench Player

[quote user="Scarfacee71"]Im enjoying this one for sure.

Maybe even more than 07.. okay maybe not haha

But seriously this is still sinking in

From 7-7 after that hideous redskins loss (my first giants game in years mind you) to a very impressive 6 game win streak to end the season as world champions. Honestly surreal.

Cant wait for this parade[/quote]

I had the opportunity to be at that game, and after watching just the FIRST half on TV, i was glad I didn't...and good for you for the opportunity to be at the what will be a great parade with a great atmosphere...unfortunately I have to be working and saving up the money for college to go, or else I'd be there. I live in Vegas, but have always been a die hard Giants fan my whole life, and i was able to go to the 2008 parade. Once in a life time experience.

enjoying this one more than anyone ever. this team is really special