+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Thank you Giants Fans

Just wanted to pop into your forums and thank you guys for being stand up class acts. I have been reading through your forums, especially the forum regarding Mr. Kraft and I have to say, everything you guys have said has made this loss a little less painful.

Coming from Southern New England, I grew up in a mixed New York / New England community. Many friends and family are Giants fans. Myself, I have been a loyal Patriots fan since 1982. I remember all the horrible seasons before Mr. Kraft bought the team.

Just wanted to say thank you to the Giants, and the owners for putting one hell of a team out on the field. Again, a thank you to you fans, you true fans for your class and respect.

In closing, please don't judge New England fans for the few knuckleheads we have running around, most of those classless numbskulls are all post-2001 bandwagon fans anyway.

Good luck next year and lets hope for a string of New England / New York Super Bowls over the next few years.

Re: Thank you Giants Fans

Keep your head up!! New England has a good organization, so I am sure they will be back soon.

I have to admit, I did not want to see that match-up in the Superbowl.

Good luck!!!!

good looking out bruh. even though i despise every team in the nfl with hell bent passion, if the giants dont win the strap i would want new england to take the crown. i still f*ck with hoodie, always will. hell, he coached the greatest defensive player of all time hands on when he was with us for cying out loud!! see u in the big easy for the trillogy next february fam.
    Clock makes a fool of history...

if we hadn't made it, but the Pats did, I would have rooted for you guys.

1) MHK
    2) Bill (former Jints coach)
    3 ) the (north) East Coast bias I keep with me even though I now live in the midwest
    4) Class Organization

and after the Niners showed their colors and to a degree the Pack well...

It would have been hard to root for either club in the SB for me anyway. (especially the Niners- once a proud classy organization turned to pure **** thanks to their fans and Rex Ryan Skinny edition)

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

we have our share of knuckle heads.

trolling the 49er boards, they're certain that they could have won by 20+ points if they were in the superbowl.

so Pats fans by comparison are infinitely classier.

have a good offseason and lets meet again in the big dance.

[quote user="PatsFan22"]Just wanted to pop into your forums and thank you guys for being stand up class acts. I have been reading through your forums, especially the forum regarding Mr. Kraft and I have to say, everything you guys have said has made this loss a little less painful.

Coming from Southern New England, I grew up in a mixed New York / New England community. Many friends and family are Giants fans. Myself, I have been a loyal Patriots fan since 1982. I remember all the horrible seasons before Mr. Kraft bought the team.

Just wanted to say thank you to the Giants, and the owners for putting one hell of a team out on the field. Again, a thank you to you fans, you true fans for your class and respect.

In closing, please don't judge New England fans for the few knuckleheads we have running around, most of those classless numbskulls are all post-2001 bandwagon fans anyway.

Good luck next year and lets hope for a string of New England / New York Super Bowls over the next few years.[/quote]I use to like the Pats since Bill went over their to coach you guys. But after Spy gate I lost a lot of respect for him. But Kraft has always seemed classy, and you saw Brady was really affected by this loss. After this game the Pats earned some of my respect back. And hats off to Welker for manning up, but I honestly do not think he is completely at fault either. A combo of Brady/Welk and the way that throw kind of had to be thrown.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="PatsFan22"]Just wanted to pop into your forums and thank you guys for being stand up class acts. I have been reading through your forums, especially the forum regarding Mr. Kraft and I have to say, everything you guys have said has made this loss a little less painful.

Good luck next year and lets hope for a string of New England / New York Super Bowls over the next few years.[/quote]
    Every fan base has its knuckleheads -- but the 49ers seem to have many more than the average team.

My personal opinion, I respect greatness and that's what the Pats have been for the past 10 years. There's only a few "classy" NFL organizations and I include the Pats as one along with the Giants, the Pack, and the Steelers.

When the Giants don't make the playoffs I find myself rooting for the Pats quite often because of Belichik, being that he was the Giants DC when they won their first two SBs.

You've got a great QB living a great life that other people are jealous of. I've never heard or read of him saying anything classless -- just jealous fans looking to nitpick.

And you've got a great owner. If you have a great owner, you'll always be fine because greatness starts at the top.

I also felt some comradarie with the Pats fans this SB because of all the crap that each team had to hear from pundits and Ravens & 49er fans because of their losses in the championship games. We were both getting tagged with "lucky" wins, which was BS. Both the Pats and the Giants deserved to be in SB 46.

Veteran

You guys played well. The ball bounced our way this game, and our QB played lights-out.

Brady and Bill are first round hall of fame guys.

It was an honor to beat your asses ;-)

Go Gints, see ya next year.

Hey.....its Football.........L@@K at the nail bitter we had, Right down to the Seconds , If you cant have fun and excitement........Then watch Tennis