+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

pick your favorite ***

so which one of the many bull**** calls by the refs this year was the one that you absolutely loved the most.

mines was the Jennings possible ( calvin johnson rule ) TD in our first meeting against the packers, thats when i knew that the refs call what they want to call and interpet what they want to interpet as far as rulings go. i think dragon soul has a link by mike pierria about the interpretation of a rule and how it can be deemed un called cause the refs wanted to let the players play the game out.

so if thats the case are we even following the guidance in the rule book, are we really taking the time to review calls on repla or are we just deciding well were gonna let these guys play it out so im not going to call that lmao smfh

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Veteran

Re: pick your favorite ***

[quote user="rainierjef"]

so which one of the many bull**** calls by the refs this year was the one that you absolutely loved the most.

mines was the Jennings possible ( calvin johnson rule ) TD in our first meeting against the packers, thats when i knew that the refs call what they want to call and interpet what they want to interpet as far as rulings go. i think dragon soul has a link by mike pierria about the interpretation of a rule and how it can be deemed un called cause the refs wanted to let the players play the game out.

so if thats the case are we even following the guidance in the rule book, are we really taking the time to review calls on repla or are we just deciding well were gonna let these guys play it out so im not going to call that lmao smfh

[/quote]

i know..... some of you have at least one horrendous call this season, that just made you want to crippler crossface your television

@Katdaddyjay 17h

Veteran

i resurface this cause i really want to know i can't remember them all but a couple of buddies of mine are thinking of writing a petition to the commissioner.

after watching the sound fx and all the bull**** i saw you fan who chose to be like well we won just let it go are ignorant to the fact if...IF we lost that game you would of blew a lid. just cause we played through all the bull crap this season by officials doesn't make it right

2 no pass interference calls
    1 holding call on JPP on the hail mary
    1 defenseless receiver on nicks
    and the wilfolk flop

I'm pretty sure there were calls we got away with but it doesn't make it right. officiating need to get better this is stupid now

@Katdaddyjay 17h

I thought "dragging the ball carrier down" unnecessary roughness against Atlanta was golden.

Mine was definitely Jennings fumble in the playoff game that was originally called a fumble on the field and then we went to commercial break and when we returned it was no longer a fumble and then went to review and was still kept as a non fumble.

[quote user="ELIteManning"]Mine was definitely Jennings fumble in the playoff game that was originally called a fumble on the field and then we went to commercial break and when we returned it was no longer a fumble and then went to review and was still kept as a non fumble.[/quote]
    That entire sequence of events was bull ****. I've never seen them let a play go through only for the ref to conveniently decide it never happened 15 seconds later, effectively forcing the other coach to use his challenge when the other coach would have been out of challenges.

[/quote]
    I'd have to agree with you. That TD will always stand out in my mind. They give Runners a TD if the ball passes thru the end zone line for one nanosecond... and he doesn't need possession after that split second... yet, they always make a big deal about a receiver having possession all the way thru the catch. He never had a handle on that ball... then it was stripped away to seal the deal. I am still incredulous that the ref had the balls to come back and call it a TD, like the whole world was temporarily blind and didn't see the slo-mo replay showing he never had it in either hand.

2 no pass interference calls

1 holding call on JPP on the hail mary

1 defenseless receiver on nicks

and the wilfolk flop

[/quote]

I had a big problem with no interference call when it should have clearly put the giants in at least fg range to take the lead. The one when Moore pulled on Manningham's shoulder! Took away 3-7 points.

And the Wilfork flop was a real killer penalty. Stop giants from getting in at least fg range and then Pats scored td. Giants score 3-7 points and the pats most likely don't get the ball back in that half.

If the Giants got those 2 calls correctly, Giants would probably win the game 32-10.

Who cares about the refs? Complaining about bad calls is for losing teams, not Super Bowl champions.

Veteran

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Who cares about the refs? Complaining about bad calls is for losing teams, not Super Bowl champions.
    [/quote]

not a diss to you bro but fans like you, who just say who cares we won are the same ones that cry the most when we do lose a big game to terrible calls. it doesn't bother you one bit that since the jets game we have been playing against opposing teams and refs all the way to the Super Bowl?

or that the refs in the super bowl were talking bout " don't count NE out." ? one ref was like a groupie when ocho came onto the field. or how about when welker missed that pass one ref was like " that was the game right there" as if they were rooting for the pats.

its cool if you don't care bur if you don't have anything to offer to this post/debate then just don't say anything

@Katdaddyjay 17h