+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Prince

Prince

Way to step in and make a huge tackle late in the game!

Re: Prince

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Way to step in and make a huge tackle late in the game!
    [/quote]

after he got benched in week 15, he grew a lot. kid will be an all pro for years. him and c web!!

[quote user="MikeSherrard"]Way to step in and make a huge tackle late in the game!
    [/quote]

Was his closing speed on that tackle super fast or what?

To be quiet honest, I was really scared when he stepped in the game. I was worried Brady would target him immediately, and he did (that screen or whatever where Prince got blocked and they had a huge gain)

At that point I was scared s###less, but he came and made a huge tackle to stop them from getting a first down. Major props to him for being able to step in in such a huge situation. He was also back there on that final hail mary that ended the game, along with KP, Rolle, Grant, and J-Will.

Wait until next season and pretty much 100% to go.

[quote user="NYGRealityCheck"]Wait until next season and pretty much 100% to go.[/quote] add T2 as well!

All-Pro

He might be the fastest guy on the Giants.

During the playoffs he had to come in a couple of times and did great.

Next year with a full summer of practice and pre season I could see him as a starter.

Veteran

He may become our next Corey Webster but a better version.

In a sense, we will have 2 first round picks next year because for Prince it will be his first Real year and we'll actually get to see what he can really do.

Guy must be having an awesome time, first year in the league and he wins a SB that he actually got to participate in.

the GB playoff game, Prince came in for an extended period of time and locked down jordy nelson 1 v 1 which was damn impressive.

u could see rodgers kept on wanting to go to jordy bu prince was locked on him.

prince is going to be a beast. absolute beast.

thats the only reason i'd be slightly more inclined to sign T2, bc he was already saying how awesome he would be as our slot/charles woodson typde nickel db who tackles well, makes plays on the ball, and can blitz extremely effectively.

he's just got to get healthy, which i believe he will be by the start of next season, not preseason maybe half way thru preseason but ready for the regular season opener.

ross isnt as good as he is outside as he is in the slot bc ross is actually good at using the sideline as a tool on his coverage.

realistically i'd like to resign both ross and t2, and not force too much onto prince. he def. has the talent, ability, and mental aspects to be a special special cover corner.

if he works out, imagine us having webster and prince on the outside???? webster is still young yet.