+ Reply to Thread

Do you still want Man Coverage?lol

What did I keep saying....THIS SECONDARY CANT COVER ANY1. THIS SECONDARY are not intelligent enough to figure out who they are covering. I have no idea why Fewell is criticize for dropping 8 guys in coverage or playing zones? Our secondary is just trash... For the last few years this pass rush has been covering up the secondary. Forget the man coverage and hoping our front 4 gets a sack because 1) we cant cover..2) our front 4 loses contain and everybody head in the secondary is turned.

Veteran

Re: Do you still want Man Coverage?lol

Well considering Blackmon was in the secondary. That says alot.

[quote user="T-Murda84"]What did I keep saying....THIS SECONDARY CANT COVER ANY1. THIS SECONDARY are not intelligent enough to figure out who they are covering. I have no idea why Fewell is criticize for dropping 8 guys in coverage or playing zones? Our secondary is just trash... For the last few years this pass rush has been covering up the secondary. Forget the man coverage and hoping our front 4 gets a sack because 1) we cant cover..2) our front 4 loses contain and everybody head in the secondary is turned.[/quote]

They ;live and die by the pass rush and they haven't had much of a pass rush the past 4 weeks. Losing Terrel Thomas and a slew of other DB's hasn't helped.

Veteran

[quote user="TroyArcher"][quote user="T-Murda84"]What did I keep saying....THIS SECONDARY CANT COVER ANY1. THIS SECONDARY are not intelligent enough to figure out who they are covering. I have no idea why Fewell is criticize for dropping 8 guys in coverage or playing zones? Our secondary is just trash... For the last few years this pass rush has been covering up the secondary. Forget the man coverage and hoping our front 4 gets a sack because 1) we cant cover..2) our front 4 loses contain and everybody head in the secondary is turned.[/quote]

They ;live and die by the pass rush and they haven't had much of a pass rush the past 4 weeks. Losing Terrel Thomas and a slew of other DB's hasn't helped.[/quote]

this, i think alot of people are expecting too much from this team. The injuries KILLED the Giants this season, its hard to judge the team this year.

All-Pro

[quote user="T-Murda84"]THIS SECONDARY are not intelligent enough.[/quote]

Hahaha thanks for the thread, I was to lazy to make it. This should shut up our GMB defensive coordinators.