+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

adios jacobs... hello ___?

b. jacobs' time here is over, yea? even with the strong finish.. i think it's got to be time for both sides to move on.

who do we replace him with? some one who can actually be reliable on short yardage would be nice..

mike tolbert?

Re: adios jacobs... hello ___?

I'd take Tolbert, but I want michael bush

bush would be a sick tandem with bradshaw

Bench Player

Am I the only one that wants to keep Jacobs? At least for the rest of his contract.

[quote user="LvGiants"]Am I the only one that wants to keep Jacobs? At least for the rest of his contract.[/quote]

I am a big Jacobs fan, I would like to keep him. But I don't believe the Giants will ever give him the carries he used to get. I'd be happy to see him go to another team and do well.

Either way he'll always been one of my favorite players.

[quote user="LvGiants"]Am I the only one that wants to keep Jacobs? At least for the rest of his contract.[/quote]

i don't think he'll have too much more to give (physically i mean.. orally, sure, but we really don't need any more of that).

we need a better option for short yardage.. bush would be sweet but i wonder if OAK will let him go. that's why i mentioned tolbert. dude's a bowling ball..

[quote user="yay football"][quote user="LvGiants"]Am I the only one that wants to keep Jacobs? At least for the rest of his contract.[/quote]

i don't think he'll have too much more to give (physically i mean.. orally, sure, but we really don't need any more of that).*

we need a better option for short yardage.. bush would be sweet but i wonder if OAK will let him go.* that's why i mentioned tolbert.* dude's a bowling ball..
    [/quote]

Yeah I "want" Bush but seeing Oakland give him up might be a pipe dream.

I'd take Tolbert in a heart beat

Jacobs is gone he pretty much said it last night when he was interviewed. Wish eli the best like he knew he was gone after this wish someone had it on you tube. Sounded like hes ready to go somewhere else. I always like jacobs for his punishing style but its time to move on we need more consistancy from our RB's and with Bradshaw staying hurt its time to look elsewhere.

Jacobs thinks the team should be kept together to win another championship. NO!
    he has a $6mil cap hit and needs to go
    cut Mckenzie and Diehl as well.
    We need to get younger at oline and a new power back.
    You got to keep improving to win more championships.
    Keep this team looking new and no team will know what is coming!

He's due 4.4 million next year and that's way too much to pay him for the inconstancy in his production