+ Reply to Thread
    Veteran

When is the America's Game coming out?

????

Re: When is the America's Game coming out?

It should be out by the beginning of next season.

The main question is, who would they use? Eli & Coughlin have already done it, so my picks are Justin Tuck, Victor Cruz and Steve Weatherford.

The night before the season opener so i'm guessing September 12th at 9 pm on NFL network.

Nicks/Bradshaw, Cruz, JPP

[quote user="egyptian420"]Nicks/Bradshaw, Cruz, JPP
    [/quote]

sounds horrible but none of those will be on it, they will go with people that speak very clearly and are easy to understand. Hakeem and JPP dont really talk that well, they have a lot of sothern in them and they wouldnt be the best at telling the story of the season.

It will almost 100% be Tuck. Rolle would be a popular choice as well because of how outspoken he is. The other maybe Blackburn? Good choice because of his INT and being brought back. A couple of Americas games they have had players like that such as special teamers who made big plays in the superbowl.

Also I will get it about 4 months before its released, or as soon as its done. I have a friend who works at NFL Films who got me the original Americas Game from 07 as soon as it came out.

[quote user="egyptian420"]Nicks/Bradshaw, Cruz, JPP
    [/quote]

I hope for Cruz, Tuck and Weatherford

[quote user="TheBookOfEli"]The night before the season opener so i'm guessing September 12th at 9 pm on NFL network.[/quote]Season Starts on Thuesday so it would probably be the day before, 9/5/12 unless it is a week later and i saw it wrong.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

[quote user="DragonSoul"][quote user="TheBookOfEli"]The night before the season opener so i'm guessing September 12th at 9 pm on NFL network.[/quote]Season Starts on Thuesday so it would probably be the day before, 9/5/12 unless it is a week later and i saw it wrong.[/quote]

Yeah, should be September 5th.

[quote user="Connor"][quote user="egyptian420"]Nicks/Bradshaw, Cruz, JPP
    [/quote]

sounds horrible but none of those will be on it, they will go with people that speak very clearly and are easy to understand. Hakeem and JPP dont really talk that well, they have a lot of sothern in them and they wouldnt be the best at telling the story of the season.

It will almost 100% be Tuck. Rolle would be a popular choice as well because of how outspoken he is. The other maybe Blackburn? Good choice because of his INT and being brought back. A couple of Americas games they have had players like that such as special teamers who made big plays in the superbowl.

Also I will get it about 4 months before its released, or as soon as its done. I have a friend who works at NFL Films who got me the original Americas Game from 07 as soon as it came out.[/quote]

Cruz speaks fine...i am willing to bet money it is Tuck,Cruz,Rolle...

[quote user="Connor"][quote user="egyptian420"]Nicks/Bradshaw, Cruz, JPP
    [/quote]

Also I will get it about 4 months before its released, or as soon as its done. I have a friend who works at NFL Films who got me the original Americas Game from 07 as soon as it came out.[/quote]
    +1 good points....Cruz, Tuck and Rolle I could definitely see doing it. I can see Rolle pushing to get on that show lol