+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trophys

trophys

is there any place at met life stadium.
    to view .the lombardi trophy"s.
    and see giant history

Bench Player

Re: trophys

Yes there is, It's called The Legacy Room (Club) and it should be in the new stadium.

can any body see them . because want to take my step son and daugther there next year

Veteran

Legacy room is sweer . They have the lombardys and tons of old giant stuff. Jerseys, helmets, etc.i would post pics if i wasnt on my phone

Move over fellas!!!

thank you

I love that they engrave the trophy after. Question, does the trophy feature all of the player names or just the starting lineup?

They keep the real ones at the Giants HQ in the Timex Performance Center, the ones in the Legacy Room are reproductions (but still cool nonetheless). Lots of cool stuff in the Legacy Room.

I am pretty sure they also have a "stunt" trophy that they let the players hold up in public -- e.g. when Strahan held one up on opening day 2008 you could see it wasn't engraved in the pictures and the real ones get engraved within a few weeks, once the celebration has died down and the players go home.
    8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells