+ Reply to Thread

You think this team is good wait until..

next season. The Giants had 10 players on IR this year. I do not know the staus of Ballard but Beckum could be out next season. With 10 players coming back and having a draft this is like hitting the lotto for a GM.

This is going to be a very tough team to make next season. The competition will be fierce. Here is hoping for great competition and NO injuries.

Re: You think this team is good wait until..

Goff, T2, beatty, austin....etc
    Team will be healthy, some will want a another ring (cant pull a giants 08 or a packer 11) we have to want it and improve and get younger. Those guys who werent on the team this year will want a ring to join the club. Lets hope we do it. It will be SUPER TOUGH to even get close to the bowl next season but lets hope we give it a whirl.

They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.

Veteran

[quote user="SBChamps85"]They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.[/quote]

Jacobs too. Don't forget about JPP, Cruz and Nicks all possibly needing new contracts. I'd like to think they'd honor their current deals but that is highly unlikely.

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

[quote user="repeatchamps"]

[quote user="SBChamps85"]They have their work cut out for them in free agency. Ross, Manningham, and Thomas. Who knows what happens with Osi also.[/quote]

Jacobs too. Don't forget about JPP, Cruz and Nicks all possibly needing new contracts. I'd like to think they'd honor their current deals but that is highly unlikely.

[/quote]

Jacobs won't be a FA. He's got 1 more yr left. I just don't see us paying him 5mil that he's scheduled to make.