+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thought this earned its own thread. Eli 2 SBs in less time then Peytons 1st SB

Do you guys realize that Eli has 2 SB wins while in the same time (years in the league) Peyton had 0 Sb wins.

Peyton got his 1st SB appearance and win in his 9th year in the league, and his next opportunity came in his 12th year, that he lost.

So technically Eli could get his 3rd SB trophy in the same amount of time (9 years) it took Peyton to get his 1st.

Imho that is pretty impressive, considering we were not a stacked team, in either of those runs.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Re: Thought this earned its own thread. Eli 2 SBs in less time then Peytons 1st SB

I hope Eli FINISHES WITH 5 rings!!!

Re: Thought this earned its own thread. Eli 2 SBs in less time then Peytons 1st SB

I look forward to the day when we see Eli for who he is instead of whose brother he is.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I look forward to the day when we see Eli for who he is instead of whose brother he is.
    [/quote]
    I dread that day in that it will occur when Eli has retired and we commence the era of Dave Brown, Danny Kanell and Kent Graham jrs.

[quote user="RoanokeFan"]I look forward to the day when we see Eli for who he is instead of whose brother he is.
    [/quote]

Well said.

"I test how other people deal with reality"

giants D> colts D

[quote user="Harooni"]giants D> colts D
    [/quote]

"...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

I think people need to realize that Eli had one of the best seasons a NFL QB has ever had! He's more than Elite. He's AMAZING.

He passed for the most yards and win a Superbowl in the same season.

He passed for almost 6,200 yards, 35 TD's (including the playoffs.)

Eli keeps it up, he'll go down as one of the all time greats.

Veteran

[quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Harooni"]giants D> colts D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize who said that, right? His point is that Peyton is better than Eli and that if Peyton had Eli's defense he would have won more SB's...right Harooni?

[quote user="nygfanmaybe"][quote user="GmenFan1980"][quote user="Harooni"]giants D> colts D
    [/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize who said that, right? His point is that Peyton is better than Eli and that if Peyton had Eli's defense he would have won more SB's...right Harooni?[/quote]

It's hard to argue...I love Eli and wouldn't trade having him but if Peyton was here, yeah he probably would have won one sooner and more than one I'd say. But who cares? We have 2 SB's in 4 years...I'm happy.