+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

This game boils down to this

4 loses in a row - - - - - and counting!
    TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

Re: This game boils down to this

If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.

All-Pro

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.[/quote]

But what about last week? Which team shows up next week?

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="FishinTheSalt"]If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.[/quote]

But what about last week? Which team shows up next week?
    [/quote]

The crash after thisgame, will be heard around the the world! []

TC: My ma urged me to get out of this game. When I was a kid, she pleaded with me. And I meant to, you know what I mean? But she died.

Reese: Tough

TC: Now look at me. I'm wet nurse to a last-place, dead-to-the-neck-up ball club, and I'm choking to death!

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[quote user="Zaggs"][quote user="FishinTheSalt"]If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.[/quote]

But what about last week?* Which team shows up next week?
    [/quote]

The crash after this*game, will be heard around the the world!* []

[/quote]

I can't say which team will show up. I think more people are shocked at how well we played than how we lossed. As players come off injury, we should only get better. We'll see.

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I can't say which team will show up. I think more people are shocked at how well we played than how we lossed. As players come off injury, we should only get better. We'll see.

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.[/quote]We almost won (still lost) so that means we pull off 4 straight.

Didn't know that's how it worked.

[quote user="bigjeep"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

This team has been schizo all year. Could get anything next week. They could rollover and play dead (eagles game) or give it the old college try (packers game)

[quote user="FishinTheSalt"]If you can't see the positives from todays performance, your blind. This division is ours to take.[/quote]

A loss is a loss.....doesn't matter what the positives are....

[quote user="bigjeep"]4 loses in a row - - - - - and counting![/quote]
    Blow Me! We will spank the cowgirls next week no doubt!