+ Reply to Thread

eh.........I'm not going to bash them......not much anyway.....

They certainly played very hard on both sides of the ball...I am proud of the effortthey gave after being called "heartless" all week. Stray needs to pep talk them every week!!

The problem is......we just don't have the horses on defense. It doesn't get any simpler than that. Oh, by the way....trade Osi and let's get JPP wrapped up long term. Neither statement needs explaining.

This could have been far worse if not for the dropsies by the Packers WR's.

Once again...gut wrenchingmistakes on offense kept us from being able to overcome the 38 points given up by our defense.

Good to see Chase back and making plays!! Jakk must be....um....."having a tug of war with Cyclops"...over that![]

Cruz is amazing. duh.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Re: eh.........I'm not going to bash them......not much anyway.....

bump[:$]
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

All-Pro

I only hope they can do it again next week. They play like they did today and they should beat Dallas.

Just found out KP will be out though. They keep losing starters.

[quote user="buddy33"]I only hope they can do it again next week. They play like they did today and they should beat Dallas. Just found out KP will be out though. They keep losing starters.[/quote]

That's the problem with this team. They don't bring this kind of intensity every game. Playing like this we CAN beat Dallas....they just have to want to.

Veteran

no Phillips is gonna show and I just don't think we can win 4 in a row with all these injuries

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]no Phillips is gonna show and I just don't think we can win 4 in a row with all these injuries[/quote]We have rattled Romo before. Let Boley get to him once this game
    Our pressure should get to him..as long as we bring the pressure.