+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cowboys forums still think Eli is no good

Sorry, I still don't remember how to post a link after 5 years lol. http://www.dallascowboys.com/socialn...f-75b2288c82dc

Re: Cowboys forums still think Eli is no good

[quote user="BigBlue9280"]Sorry, I still don't remember how to post a link after 5 years lol. http://www.dallascowboys.com/socialn...f-75b2288c82dc[/quote]

whooo caaaaaaaaaares

they'll also turn around and tell you that Aikman is top 5 QB of all time and Romo should be MVP (and then the following week say he should be cut)

America's Nightmare
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

rival teams are not going to be objective. anyone who says eli isn't a top 3 qb now is just honestly lying to themselves. top 3-5, stats prove it as well as unbelievable play the past 6 games where he played as THE best qb in the nfl.

jealousy is a *****.

and its especially funny bc Jerry Jones himself was fawning over Eli. Same with AJ Smith of the Chargers. Full out going Eli is elite and a truly special player...their own fanbases can't pull themselves to admit it bc it means they were wrong, its why so many posters around here took so long to come around, they simply did not want to accept their reality;what they believed to be true, was wrong.

I just find it comical is all. It's fun to read what the haters think. "If this" "if that" just makes me laugh. Delete the thread if you find it necessary Mr. Bud. Just thought I would post something to pass the time before the parade.

LOL I know a cowboy fan who still thinks Romo>Eli lmao....I just gave up on them, some are actually knowledgeable, others could be NFL fans for 30 years and are still delusional idiots who think a failure choker of a QB who hasn't been in a SB since 04 is better than one that's already won 2 and never missed a start.

Don't bother arguing with those clowns, I hope their management is as stupid, sure helps us, we own their a##

u know they are extremely diluted and in fantasy land when they say we have a top 5 OL...i swear, some of the things opposing fan bases say so they can sleep at night is hysterical.

get over it, eli is twice the qb romo will ever be...he actually has the hardware to prove it.

Lol, they're not all clowns though, check out an actually smart Dallas fan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rYl9dq_gXg

Good... And? I think Romo sucks. Even if he didn't suck, as a Giants fan I'd say he sucks....

Stopped reading after this post:

"The last pass to Manninngham is a perfect example of how the ball was just chunked up there. Manningham made a spectacular play on a ball that shouldn't have been thrown."

Romo the choke artist!! Lol. I bet this is Romos last year with the Cowboys if they don't get into the playoffs!

I sensed alot of frustration with Romo behind Jerrey praising Eli!!

My biggest fear is Jerry throwing a boat load of money at Peyton if He really is ready to play!!