+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

We're the luckiest team in the NFL

Or atleast that's what everyone is telling me...

Story of 07: "the defense won that championship"
    "Eli had a lucky pass"
    "Tyree's catch was all luck"
    "Asanthe dropped a game ending pick"

And now our new story is: "we got lucky that Wes dropped that ball"
    "Brady's receivers lost the game, we didn't win"
    "we luckily landed on all our fumbles"
    "we don't deserve to be in the SB because we were 9-7"

I don't even think another ring for Eli will get it through their heads...thank God we're not that pathetic and bitter and we actually have a SB caliber team

Re: We're the luckiest team in the NFL

We got lucky a lot this playoffs. However, in order to win the Super Bowl you need to have some luck on your side.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]We got lucky a lot this playoffs. However, in order to win the Super Bowl you need to have some luck on your side.[/quote]
    I don't know about "luck"....but we sure had some stuff go our way like SF beating NO. But we did what a SB team does and capitalized on everything that went our way.

[quote user="AllTuckedUp"]We got lucky a lot this playoffs. However, in order to win the Super Bowl you need to have some luck on your side.[/quote]
    WHICH, OBVIOUSLY ENOUGH, THE PATRIOTS DONT HAVE!!!!!

Giants' receivers made their catches, Patriots' receivers didn't. Boohoo.

Pats secondary overwhelmed for most of the game. They picked the worst time to turn back into the Pats secondary.

They were lucky Bradshaw gave them their opportunity back, it's not the Giants fault they didn't do anything with it.

All-Pro

i don't remember anyone calling us unlucky when we were at or near the top of the NFL in dropped passes ???? and Nicks' hands are twice the size of Welker's

All-Pro

I don't care what people think.

Where the Giants so lucky to have so many guys on IR? They where lucky to have their starting LT out since about the middle I the season?

Maybe they where lucky because the guy that made the interception was supposed to be teaching math right about now.

The better team won. They where battle tested and they deserved it. They earned their ring.

Its funny how its "lucky" that we got the fumbles bac but if they recoved them luck would have nothing to do with it.

A football play is a football play.....period. OH yeah....that include catching and missing passes.

I am sure Welker doesnt consider himself "unlucky". He knows he sould have made a catch he knows he can make without luck having one hting to do with it.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

[quote user="G-Man67"]i don't remember anyone calling us unlucky when we were at or near the top of the NFL in dropped passes ???? and Nicks' hands are twice the size of Welker's[/quote]
    +2

well , LUCKY for us there's a special place at Metlife stadium to display all these Lombardy
    trophies.
    the pen is said to be mightier than the sword.....
    but when is the last time your sword ran out of ink ?