+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Congraulations to the Giants

Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin!

A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly.

Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon!

Re: Congraulations to the Giants

[quote user="PatsFan12"]Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin!

A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly.

Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon![/quote]

thanks for the kind words, you guys had a great season
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="PatsFan12"]Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin! A nice rivalry has built up now, the two teams have certainly given fans some dramatic games. I don't see it as a spiteful rivalry, just a good, honest sporting rivarly. Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon![/quote]

and thats what really matters.....

thank you and good luck next season

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Yeah, I was glad it was the Pats honestly. I could have taken losing to them alot better than the damn Ravens again lol. Great game...again.[:P]

Veteran

Great post...very respectful.

I think it is great but somewhat unusual for teams from different conferences becoming rivals. I love it!

Have to admit, during all the yelling and screaming and celebrating we were doing, seeing Robert Kraft in th box after the game and his reaction was very sad. Great owner and by all accounts a great man.

[quote user="PatsFan12"]Just a quick word to say well done to the NY Giants. As a Pats fan, obviously I was crushed, but I've always liked the Giants in the NFC, a proper NFL team that was very important to the growth of Pro Football. And they have great owners like we do. And you can't help but love Coughlin!

Anyway, great win for you guys and I hope we meet again soon![/quote]

Thanks and kudos to your team and their great season. I think the world has witnessed a new legendary rivalary with these two teams. I think if we are ever both lucky to go head to head again in a futue SB, this will be likened to the old boxing matches of Ali & Frazier, Hearns & Leonard...a classic battle of the ages.

I guess this is the right thread to do this.
    Congratulations Giants and Giants fans. You guys made the plays to win it and we came up a couple short....