+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

When ever these two teams meet..this match-up will be one of the biggest viewed as it has now become legendary rivalary.

Regardless of future outcomes, the Giants vs Patriots is now shaping up to be one of the biggest sports rivalries in the history of competitive sports.

Re: Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

Yes it does,can we get a thiller in n.orleans?

Re: Giants vs Patriots has taken on the same classic battles the likes of Ali vs Frazier, Ali vs Foreman, and Hearns vs Leonard

The only other teams I hate more are the ones in our division and the Jets.

Veteran

This my order of teams I hate

1) Every other team in the NFC East
    2) The Saints

Idc about anyone else ...

Giants vs patriots is better then Colts vs patriots lolololol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

[quote user="Pakman"]This my order of teams I hate

1) Every other team in the NFC East
    2) The Saints

Idc about anyone else ...[/quote]

I actually somewhat respect the saints and what they have built down there in their short span of success.

If I had to pick one team that I have always hated outside of the division, it would be the Vikings. It goes back to when I was six or seven, and I hated their jerseys and helmets. And now that I am older, I hate how they run their organization altogether. I hate how they just seem to patch over important parts of their team with short term fixes rather than build an actual team. Seems as if they have been cycling through veteran quarterbacks with a grudge for as long as I can remember.

Jim Irsay and the Colts organization has quickly crept up on my nerves. I don't care what they do with Peyton at all, but it seems as if Irsay is making all of his moves as transparent as possible without actually making them. Seems as if he wants to remain being a "good guy" when he shouldn't care about the label whatsoever.

Giants/Patriots have produced some of the best games of the last decade. There past 4 meetings have been incredible.

Veteran

[quote user="FeaglesPuntsEaglesRunts"]Giants/Patriots have produced some of the best games of the last decade. There past 4 meetings have been incredible.
    [/quote]

Have to be proud because it seems like we're the only team in the league that has their number. I mean is there any team in the league that's over .500 against the Pats in the last decade? Certainly not anyone in their division, or the Steelers, or the Colts...

Yeah, it is a good one. And being that it's NY vs. Boston makes it that much more special.

Pretty cool knowing that we "own" the NFL's most recent dynasty.

Bench Player

People wanted Giants Ravens for revenge. Screw that, I love watching Boston lose. Next up, however, I want to beat the Steelers. Their fans need to be shut up.