+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everyone hating on Eli for that pick 6, Rodgers threw one as well

Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

I know not many people are bashing Eli for this game but I've seen a handful of people already mentioning it.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Veteran

Re: Everyone hating on Eli for that pick 6, Rodgers threw one as well

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

I know not many people are bashing Eli for this game but I've seen a handful of people already mentioning it.
    [/quote]

It's actually quite the opposite...sometimes it's seems like Eli is wasting his talent/years being here...he's being held back with outcomes like this.

All-Pro

Yeah but Green Bay is undefeated and the Giants at the time where riding a 3 game losing streak. You can not make that throw against that team in that situation.

What it did was it took away some of their swagger. He looked rattled until the second half. Afte that pick he threw some very close to being intercepted passes and they had a bunch of 3 and outs.

He was good today but it's more than the points from that pick. It's the funk he was in after.

[quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

[/quote]

The difference is that it was what, Rodgers' 5th of the season or so?

Veteran

[/quote]

For whatever reason it seems Eli is always graded differently than other QB's. Giants fans (and some of his receivers) expect every throw of Eli's to be perfect, then scream when its not. Yet he's having his best year so far and its still not good enough nor will he ever be.

[quote user="dave8274"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

[/quote] The difference is that it was what, Rodgers' 5th of the season or so?[/quote]

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

[/quote] It's actually quite the opposite...sometimes it's seems like Eli is wasting his talent/years being here...he's being held back with outcomes like this.[/quote]

Yeah, I say OCCUPY MEADOWLANDS until Green Bay decides to share the wealth and give us Rodgers for Eli, then Elis talent wont be wasted........to funny, he's making millions playing a game.....

I still can't blame this game on Eli.....he threw some bad passes...but he kept us in it as well....the D can't get off the field on 3rd down...thats the problem...no matter who we play not just the pack...they can't stop 3rd downs.

[quote user="ELI_Iz_God"][quote user="NYG4lifeNYK"]Rodgers might not of been a pick 6 because we couldn't get into the end zone but Eli got us in there... so same thing.

[/quote] It's actually quite the opposite...sometimes it's seems like Eli is wasting his talent/years being here...he's being held back with outcomes like this.[/quote]

I think you have a fair point.

Put Eli on a team with a Defense and he's in the SB year-in and year-out.

[/quote]

You haven't figured that out yet? My goodness where have you been? It all started with the draft. Eli was suppose to be a charger & we gave the chargers a dynasty by trading up to get Eli. The chargers went on to win 5 SBs while the Giants haven't done jack squat.

Some folks on this board will never forget that. He sux & he will always will by some of the posters on this board.

End of story.