+ Reply to Thread

My Official: Thank you NY Giants...

Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone in my office " I told you so" to everyone in my office. This was a crazy year..We beat the cowboys (who I hate)when it counted and we beat Green Bay..Again in the playoffs...To top it off..we beat the "2nd coming" of Joe Montana--Tom Brady & the 2nd coming of Lombardi--B. Beliciek once again in a Super Bowl where the Fans picked us and the "Experts" and Vegas had us losing. Thank you...Thank You..Thank You...Got another SUPER BOWL hat for the old office...BITE IT DOUBTERS!!!!!

All-Pro

Re: My Official: Thank you NY Giants...

[quote user="GGGG G Unit"]Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone in my office " I told you so" to everyone in my office. This was a crazy year..We beat the cowboys (who I hate)when it counted and we beat Green Bay..Again in the playoffs...To top it off..we beat the "2nd coming" of Joe Montana--Tom Brady & the 2nd coming of Lombardi--B. Beliciek once again in a Super Bowl where the Fans picked us and the "Experts" and Vegas had us losing. Thank you...Thank You..Thank You...Got another SUPER BOWL hat for the old office...BITE IT DOUBTERS!!!!![/quote]

Haters gonna Hate. That wont change. Alot of the TOOLs like Bayless and others in the Media yesterday AGAIN like in 07 tried to make it more about what the Patriots didnt do vs what we did. Trying to say we lucked our way into another Title. Still not giving the Eli and the Giants their due.

Fine. We know our qb took his team down field 3 times in a row to beat the Pats (07, 11, 12) and scored with about a min or less left in the games. If thats not clutch i dont know what is. (well actually 4times if you count the 38-35 loss in week 17of 07, eli brought us back in that game to)

We made the plays that had to be made to win.Eli and MM connected on that pass from the 12 yard line with the game on the line. yes we had fumbles. However our guys were on the spot to cover them up. We made an INT on a long pass to Gronk, they dropped INTs, we made catches for first downs and TDs, they dropped passes... We got it done and they didnt.. PERIOD....

GO GMEN ALL IN

OH AND THANKYOU NY GIANTS ORG ------ F/O>COACHES>PLAYERS

Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="GGGG G Unit"]Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone in my office " I told you so" to everyone in my office. This was a crazy year..We beat the cowboys (who I hate)when it counted and we beat Green Bay..Again in the playoffs...To top it off..we beat the "2nd coming" of Joe Montana--Tom Brady & the 2nd coming of Lombardi--B. Beliciek once again in a Super Bowl where the Fans picked us and the "Experts" and Vegas had us losing. Thank you...Thank You..Thank You...Got another SUPER BOWL hat for the old office...BITE IT DOUBTERS!!!!![/quote]I was a doubter all season long. I knew we had the talent but I did not have the confidence in the coaching staff. Boy was I wrong! Still not sure how they did it, but they delivered. And I am glad for it! This is one crow that I gladly eat!

[quote user="miked1958"]

[quote user="GGGG G Unit"]Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone in my office " I told you so" to everyone in my office. This was a crazy year..We beat the cowboys (who I hate)when it counted and we beat Green Bay..Again in the playoffs...To top it off..we beat the "2nd coming" of Joe Montana--Tom Brady & the 2nd coming of Lombardi--B. Beliciek once again in a Super Bowl where the Fans picked us and the "Experts" and Vegas had us losing. Thank you...Thank You..Thank You...Got another SUPER BOWL hat for the old office...BITE IT DOUBTERS!!!!![/quote]

Haters gonna Hate. That wont change. Alot of the TOOLs like Bayless and others in the Media yesterday AGAIN like in 07 tried to make it more about what the Patriots didnt do vs what we did. Trying to say we lucked our way into another Title. Still not giving the Eli and the Giants their due.

Fine. We know our qb took his team down field 3 times in a row to beat the Pats (07, 11, 12) and scored with about a min or less left in the games. If thats not clutch i dont know what is. (well actually 4times if you count the 38-35 loss in week 17of 07, eli brought us back in that game to)

We made the plays that had to be made to win.Eli and MM connected on that pass from the 12 yard line with the game on the line. yes we had fumbles. However our guys were on the spot to cover them up. We made an INT on a long pass to Gronk, they dropped INTs, we made catches for first downs and TDs, they dropped passes... We got it done and they didnt.. PERIOD....

GO GMEN ALL IN

OH AND THANKYOU NY GIANTS ORG ------ F/O>COACHES>PLAYERS

[/quote]All I have to say about Skip is what Terell Suggs told him: "Skip, don't be a ******-bag" Today he said that Eli is not going to be a star because he lacks charisma. He mentioned that Namath is a big star because a documentary was made about him and that will never be a documentary made about Eli. I guess the guy likes being a ******-bag. The matter of fact remains that I'd love my kids to be like Eli rather than anyone else of the loudmouths. I was not a big Eli fan, but after he carried this team this year, how can you not be a fan?

+1,000,000. I was never a doubter, but I was extremely frustrated because I did feel that this a very talented team that was not playing near to their potential.

I'm really PROUD being a Giants fan -- they play so tough that you can NEVER count them out against ANYONE or ANYWHERE.

I love the pride that this team has in itself. I really do.

[quote user="giantsforce"][quote user="GGGG G Unit"]Thank you for allowing me to tell everyone in my office " I told you so" to everyone in my office. This was a crazy year..We beat the cowboys (who I hate)when it counted and we beat Green Bay..Again in the playoffs...To top it off..we beat the "2nd coming" of Joe Montana--Tom Brady & the 2nd coming of Lombardi--B. Beliciek once again in a Super Bowl where the Fans picked us and the "Experts" and Vegas had us losing. Thank you...Thank You..Thank You...Got another SUPER BOWL hat for the old office...BITE IT DOUBTERS!!!!![/quote]I was a doubter all season long. I knew we had the talent but I did not have the confidence in the coaching staff. Boy was I wrong! Still not sure how they did it, but they delivered. And I am glad for it! This is one crow that I gladly eat!
    [/quote]

Spot on...I had my many many many doubts too..once we hit the playoffs i wasn't doubting anymore..only team I was worried about was New Orleans. I think our D would have gotten the business.

So many people are jealous of what we had this year

We've shown flashes of adversity, so many injuries.

I can only imagine what next year will be like if we stay healthy and work out some pieces