+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Give Me A Freakin Break!!!

All this crap about Wes Welkers dropped pass... That could have been a huge play but at the end of the day he has made a career of making tough grabs and that pass wasnt that off...

Id bet Mario Manningham would have made that catch and Wes wouldnt have made Manninhams grab...

Bottomline the "great" PATS WRS and TEs couldnt make the plays when it counted most... All Im hearing is how the PATS gave that game away... You know what thats their freakin faults!!!

#Endastory

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

Re: Give Me A Freakin Break!!!

The pass was off a bit as he had to turn in the opposite direction, but he still had both hands on the ball and should have caught it.

Coulda,

shoulda,

woulda,

All-Pro

It just makes SB 42 and SB 46 runs that much more similar. The Wes Welker drop is this years Assante Samuel drop. Both were not gimmes, but both have been plays made by those players throughout their careers.

Some players choke in the spotlight and cant make the play, and some players are named Eli.

[quote user="krygny"]Coulda,

shoulda,

woulda,

[/quote]

;-)

I want to see Eli in a new system before I throw in the towel in him. He is smart and will adjust.

[quote user="FLNYGFAN"]The pass was off a bit as he had to turn in the opposite direction, but he still had both hands on the ball and should have caught it.[/quote]

I love that sig pic... Such a great shot!!! Thats is def the view of "ALL IN"!!!

[quote user="Tony Bruno"]

All this crap about Wes Welkers dropped pass... That could have been a huge play but at the end of the day he has made a career of making tough grabs and that pass wasnt that off...

Id bet Mario Manningham would have made that catch and Wes wouldnt have made Manninhams grab...

Bottomline the "great" PATS WRS and TEs couldnt make the plays when it counted most... All Im hearing is how the PATS gave that game away... You know what thats their freakin faults!!!

#Endastory

[/quote]

Them's the breaks.

A lot of fans of other teams are saying we're lucky and you know what I say? Thank you very much! []
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

they couldn't finish.

the plays were there for them, and they weren't good enough to make them.

that's what makes us the better team.

we made our plays, they didn't make theirs.

Very true. If the other team doesn't bring their A game, that's their problem.
    RosieVision - Helping Giants fans see clearly since 2006

http://boards.giants.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=25347&dateline=138526  4905

I agree... If anyone knew how important it was to finish this game these two teams did... The Pats had an oppertunity to even up the score and avenge a HUGE loss... Thats right there let alone a SB win should have been enough... Truth be told Welker wasnt the only one to miss... That last drive Branch and Hernandez dropped bread basket passes... I almost feel sorry for Brady............................................. .. NOT!!!

Us Giants fans will always have to listen to the crap and its cool by me as as long as we are getting bashed we win SB's!!!