Man, look we lost and I get it, the best team does not always win and to win these bowls takes some things to go your way. tuck rule, big kicks, missed field goals etc.. but it goes for both teams like I didnt think we were necessarily better then the ravens but won and thats what counts. so manningham makes the catch and welker drops it, its about making plays. however what is not getting enough airtime is the safety call that spotted you 9 points effectively. that was a crap call that in all my time watching football I have never seen. a ball thrown too far down the seam where a receiver ran wrong route. find me two examples of that call and I will shut up. in a superbowl no less. crap call that probably cost them the game.
Now what is getting too much airtime and ridiculous is comparing these two franchises and their quarterbacks over the past decade.
The qb's is the most stupid:
Brady; out of ten seasons starting has played in half the superbowls.
- mvp twice and in the third win a receiver got it. someone threw those balls.
- 7 pro bowls and was hurt one season.
- post season record of 18-6
- 21 staright reg season wins (nfl record)
- 96.4 passer rating (4th all time best)
- one of two players ever to be mvp of league and super bowl more than once.
- nfl record td's- 50
- 31 straight home wins.
- 5 afc east titles (6 appearances) 5 superbowles.
So take your three fumbles, bull**** safety, welker drop, 12 men on field but when you did it 9 seconds went off clock (on purpose). gb, no both much better, thank god for hail mary's.
Sour grapes maybe but dont tell me the best (9-7) team won, but you won! and certainly please stop this brady vs. eli thing its just absolutely insane and not close.