+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Prediction: GIANTS Will Win 2013 Superbowl. You heard It Here First.

The Giants WILL get a huge talented offensive line to protect Eli (circa 92' Cowboys offensive line), they will resign their Wide Receiver corp. and Eli will be unleashed on the NFL. The Giants always keep good Tight ends and they will restructure the backfield with with power, youth and hands. The Hynosaurus will play a bigger role blocking and catching in the flat. They will (hopefully) keep Osi and Tuck together because Osi's pressure free's up Tuck to be a beast. I like how the Secondary played the end of the season and playoffs but I think that the Giants will make some changes there. Special teams coaching looked great in the post season, Giants lock up Weatherford and Tynes for 2013.

Giants go 12-4 win the division and win the Superbowl.

Re: Prediction: GIANTS Will Win 2013 Superbowl. You heard It Here First.

Back to Back,One for the Thumb!! 2014 Can I hear a 3-peat!!!

Bench Player

Hope you're right. I would love for us to be in the 5 trophy club, and eventually the 6, and the 7...

And in 2014, when the SB is played in our backyard?

Hearing it and seeing it happen are two very different things. Maybe we should wait and see who makes up the final 53 before we get too far ahead of ourselves. I'm already a little conerned about losing a few guys from the coaching staff.

A lot of "winning" depends on team chemistry and the more we tinker with the "whos" the harder the "how" becomes.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

So we skip a year? Who wins the 2012 SB?[]
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

[quote user="FBomb"]So we skip a year? Who wins the 2012 SB?[][/quote]

OK, did we just win the 2011 or 2012 Super Bowl? I KNOW what season it was lol [8-)]
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I'd rather skip the 2013 SB if it means we go to the 2014 one (and win)... nothing would beat winning the SB in the meadowlands.

I hope your right.

Go Giants!!!
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

After seeing the opponents coming up next year, I'd say that a SB prediction is the ultimate in optimism. On paper, it looks like the toughest schedule I've seen in many years, but who knows? I wasn't even sure they were going to make the playoffs THIS season[:$]
    “I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness.”
    ― Franz Kafka