+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Osi's Presence Allows Other To Be Beasts.

On almost all of the film I've seem Osi could get 1/2 sack credit because he's being double teamed and chipped like crazy. He looks like he's moving twice as fast as everyone else up front and yes JPP was right, The Giants front DID get into Brady's head. I hope they keep them plus Kiwi, Bernard and Canty together. They need a "NASCAR" Poster.

Re: Osi's Presence Allows Other To Be Beasts.

his split is to far outside,he creates to many holes in the run game when he does that! How about a bull rush now and then? How about a swim move to the inside,twist with Canty?

JPP has said he doesn't how little he gets paid as long as he gets to play with Osi and Tuck.

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

[quote user="Toadofsteel"]JPP has said he doesn't how little he gets paid as long as he gets to play with Osi and Tuck.[/quote]Yeah because in 2 years when he is putting up gaudy numbers (mainly on him, but Tuck and Osi don't hurt), that is when he is gonna become the highest paid defensive player in NFL History.

[quote user="Voldamort"]his split is to far outside,he creates to many holes in the run game when he does that! How about a bull rush now and then? How about a swim move to the inside,twist with Canty?[/quote]

You do realize that his run responsibility is usually the outside of the tackle, right? The 7 gap, or if he lines out outside the TE, then the 9 gap.

It's not even debatable that we're better with him. The problem isn't talent/production, it's what it will cost to keep him. May just not be worth it.

Veteran

sigh* i think this is transference. people read the affidavit and took from it osi wants top 5 de money, when in fact what was stated in the affidavit reese offered top 5 de money or trade.

so its like your transferring your anger for what was offered to osi as if it was asked or demanded.

think of it like this your at your job you had a good 1st quarter, boss pulls you into his office and says " keep it up i got a promotion with your name on it." sick most of 2nd quarter not that productive, posted good numbers 3rd quarter not as good as your first but took some days off, beasted out in your 4th quarter... whats the first thing your gonna say too you boss? " you said it not me now wheres my promotion."

wanting/asking for something is way different than being offered/alternatively compensated.

lets see what osi asks for before we cast judgement of ohh hes not affordable or he's not worth the money

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

After the season he had in 2010 with all of the forced fumbles, he did what every other NFL player would've done. It sucks but that is how the business works. It's not like baseball.

Veteran

The cap is simply too low to keep them all. Especially when another team offers an insane amount for a medicore DE. How can an Osi not feel slighted when mediocre DE's get paid so much more?

[quote user="ikebibby91"]On almost all of the film I've seem Osi could get 1/2 sack credit because he's being double teamed and chipped like crazy. He looks like he's moving twice as fast as everyone else up front and yes JPP was right, The Giants front DID get into Brady's head. I hope they keep them plus Kiwi, Bernard and Canty together. They need a "NASCAR" Poster.
    [/quote]

The player who makes the sack gets the credit. There's no credit for trying