+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Maria Menounos loses Super Bowl bet, wears only a bikini in Times Square

This Super Bowl win gets even better....
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/ice-cold-...-times-square/

Re: Maria Menounos loses Super Bowl bet, wears only a bikini in Times Square

sexy mama!

Linked it for you: Maria Menounos Loses Super Bowl Bet

And yes, the perks just keep on coming...

Thanks guys, my HTML skills are as good as Tom Brady's throwing arm.

jeez if anything needs a higher res version its this

warm salsa

Nice. Better than hearing from Birdman's woes.

Birdman gets caught and called out over his $5 million dollar Super Bowl bet that he claimed he had. Last week Cash Money Records CEO Baby aka Birdman sayed he was betting $5 million on the New England Patriots to beat the New York Giants. In the past Birdman has bragged about big bets betting a few million on last years super bowl (and saying he won) and then losing a few million a few months later at the NBA finals.

However after New England lost on Sunday Birdman now claims he could not find anyone to put up their millions against his.

"Nobody would touch my 5million not even 1million Bet.scared money don't make nomoney. . Now I'm gone spend some$$$$$.YMCMB," he tweeted February 6th. (Birdman's Twitter)
    Now this may all be true and all that none of his friends (including 50 Cent who was neerly about to accept the bet) would accept a bet of that magnitude. However we all know that there is many betting places that would of welcomed his money. Including the huge gambling site BetOnline.com who called him out WAY in advance of the super bowl and with this day and age of social media and stories we all know that Birdman knew that was an option.
    "If Birdman is prepared to put his money where his mouth is, we are prepared to accept his $5 million wager on either the point spread or the money line of Super Bowl XLVI," said Dave Mason, BetOnline brand manager, in a statement. "Birdman simply needs to go to BetOnline and register online. Then, he can email me directly and I will provide him wire instructions in order to get his $5 million in post-up funds sent in a timely manner so we can proceed with the bet. Once Birdman's bet is in, we will release a snapshot of the bet in his BetOnline.com account, and Birdman will finally have proof that he is the sports bettor who he boasts of being." (Statement)
    Well Birdman looks like you saved some money this time, maybe you can try and put that money to some good use like helping out those that need it in these dire times.

Glad she lost the bet!

All-Pro

[quote user="C1010"]Glad she lost the bet!
    [/quote]

haha, the only New York related celeb that i don't mind rooting against the G-Men !!

All-Pro

WOW