+ Reply to Thread

I want to be deeply honest about this. The Giants have done lot for this league

Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy.

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor

Re: I want to be deeply honest about this. The Giants have done lot for this league

[quote user="Brandon jacobs"]Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy.

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor[/quote] dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl

Re: I want to be deeply honest about this. The Giants have done lot for this league

[quote user="miken609"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy.

Landry and Lombardi..

I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor[/quote] dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl[/quote]

the percocet are kicking in...yikes! thanks bro for fixing my mess.

All-Pro

[quote user="miken609"][quote user="Brandon jacobs"]Two of the greatest Coaches of all time came from the Gmen And one of those his name is the name of the SB trophy. Landry and Lombardi.. I will never do anything to tarnish the giant team or legacy.. but man, this team has been a huge part of this league.. it is an honor[/quote] dont forget Bellichick, Sean Peyton, and even John Fox who went to a Superbowl[/quote]

And... Tom Coughlin, Bill Parcells.

Don't forget the gatoraid dump giants came up with that.

[quote user="Harooni"]Don't forget the gatoraid dump giants came up with that.[/quote]

That was actually the Bears the season before us. Didn't you watch that documentary? We were just the first to do it for the Super Bowl.

We did start the "Going to DisneyWorld" campaign though.

Homer Jones invented the spike!
    I bELIeve in February 1, 2015.

Dont forget the chant used in every sport at every level was originated by the Madison Avenue defense of the 50's, "De-Fense!"