+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ROFL w/ Steve Tische

Quoting from the celebration at City Hall:

"There's a team that calls itself America's Team ... well we're America's Dream".

BOOM!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Bench Player

Re: ROFL w/ Steve Tische

how about the crowd booing when he said there's a team that calls itself America's Team!

Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs

All-Pro

As long as he didnt say we are the dream team...

[quote user="suzyq"]how about the crowd booing when he said there's a team that calls itself America's Team!
    [/quote]

I wonder if our good friend JJ was watching that....and yes they did say that he got his toenails painted....not exactly sure how I feel about that...lol

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs[/quote]

I think I heard something about his daughter painted his toe nails Giants color and he refused to remove it through the playoffs.

Can't wait for the Dallas media to get a hold of that quote!! It's great living in dallas right now!!

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]Didnt Tishe get his toenails painted Red and Blue for the Playoffs[/quote]

There's an image I could live without!
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

The American Dream, the New York Football Giants. That could work. Print it on a t-shirt. We could always steal Dusty Rhodes old theme song if we had too (for all you old pro wrestling fans).

[quote user="Sundown"]Can't wait for the Dallas media to get a hold of that quote!! It's great living in dallas right now!![/quote]
    Knowing ESPN, it will probably be the biggest discussion on First Take tomorrow and Bayless will most likely call it classless...