+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Veteran

Let the disrespect begin

NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).

Veteran

Re: Let the disrespect begin

Sorry can't count, that's 7 teams. 49ers are same odds as Giants

[quote user="jhamburg"]NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).[/quote]

That's how we like it!
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I love when our team has to play with a chip on their shoulders. No big heads, no trap games, and flying under the radar is when we play the best football. One game at a time of 60 minutes of smash mouth football each.

"KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

[quote user="FIFTY6G-MAN"]

I love when our team has to play with a chip on their shoulders. No big heads, no trap games, and flying under the radar is when we play the best football. One game at a time of 60 minutes of smash mouth football each.

[/quote]Well Said!

Yesterday I was ready to go with every snide remark about being "lucky" or "the better team lost"......today it has all sunk in and they can say whatever they want. Eli has NE's number....Eli is a Brady killer.

And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

[quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jhamburg"]NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).[/quote]

That's how we like it!
    [/quote]
    works like a charm

Let them keep doing that and we keep piling up the trophies

Coughlin using his Tablet

i don't know why this doesn'tbother me at all.

it probably should.

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="RoanokeFan"][quote user="jhamburg"]NFL super bowl futures released, and guess what? 8 teams listed as favorites over NYG for 2013 super bowl. Packers, Patriots, Saints, Texans, Steelers, Ravens, and Eagles (LOL).[/quote]

That's how we like it!
    [/quote]
    works like a charm
    [/quote]

Yep. When you're 'expected' to win there's that cloud of expectation over you. And when you don't 'perform' the media has your world coming ot an end. But when you come from out of nowhere like us, we're a surprise.

Go ahead - predict the Saints, Pack - even the Iggles. I don't care. Just like Al Pacino said in in 'The Devils Advocate' - "I'm the hand up Mona Lisa's skirt. I'm a 'surprise'."

Love it!!