+ Reply to Thread

Still Pinching Myself

I returned yesterday from Indy. Was able to see the game with my son. Has to be the best decision of my life. Just to see the joy on his 23-year old face was priceless. I can't seem to stop smiling either! The people of Indy were really nice. They put on a great show.

We will savor this one for a long time. Stay blue!

Bench Player

Re: Still Pinching Myself

lucky guy. glad you had a good time. you guys will have those great memories forever!
    I went to superbowl 86 with my sister so I know!

Thanks! It was a special moment.

[quote user="1986Bavaro"]I returned yesterday from Indy. Was able to see the game with my son. Has to be the best decision of my life. Just to see the joy on his 23-year old face was priceless. I can't seem to stop smiling either! The people of Indy were really nice. They put on a great show.

We will savor this one for a long time. Stay blue![/quote]

I know this is so surreal but how sweet it is!!!!

[quote user="1986Bavaro"]I returned yesterday from Indy. Was able to see the game with my son. Has to be the best decision of my life. Just to see the joy on his 23-year old face was priceless. I can't seem to stop smiling either! The people of Indy were really nice. They put on a great show.

We will savor this one for a long time. Stay blue![/quote]

Wow, how sweet was that? Watched the game at home with my 23 yr old son, who sat in a taped up Giant Chair wearing the same unwashed clothes for the last 6 games for good mojo!!! When they won he almost tackled me!! It was sweet!!! Even better then the last one! I called him yesterday and asked him if it was all a dream

Jamie - 30 hero's under 30

Age 25
    Air New York Air National Guard
    Jamie is an inspiration to those battling both physical and emotional challenges. She is proactive in her own recovery and continues to be active in the military. Jamie is an amazing citizen of Central New York and also a member of the 174th Attack Wing at Han**** Field.

Years ago I use to Bet on the Giants to win and everytime i did they would lose.....so after January 1, 1991 i never bet on them to win or lose..........so i am Still Pinching Myself........And they have won 3 Super bowls since..