+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Keys to the City celebration

Wow. I wish I was there. What a great presentation in the greatest city in the whole wide world - NY!
    My favorite part was Andre Brown doing his I got a ring and Justin Tuck saying at the end and I've got two!
    Everyday is a great day to be a Giant fan but today is one of the best.
    Got teary eyed once again. Brought back lots of good memories for me.
    I have been a Giant fan since a was a kid living in Freehold, NJ.
    Dad was a season ticket holder. Brought me and my brother and sister to all the games. So many family memories were created. Dad passed the tickets on to me and now I take Dad to the games he wants to go to. Now I take my family to the games. So fricken passionate about this team. So proud of all of them.

My favorite NY Giant fan memory - going to Super Bowl 86 with my sister. Two young babes having the time of our lives.

Thank you NY Giants for so many years of good times and memories!

GIANT FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

Bench Player

Re: Keys to the City celebration

Does anyone know where I can get a GMen shirt like Michael Strahan and one of the players had on? It is awesome!!!!

Veteran

[quote user="suzyq"]Wow. I wish I was there. What a great presentation in the greatest city in the whole wide world - NY!
    My favorite part was Andre Brown doing his I got a ring and Justin Tuck saying at the end and I've got two!
    Everyday is a great day to be a Giant fan but today is one of the best.
    Got teary eyed once again. Brought back lots of good memories for me.
    I have been a Giant fan since a was a kid living in Freehold, NJ.
    Dad was a season ticket holder. Brought me and my brother and sister to all the games. So many family memories were created. Dad passed the tickets on to me and now I take Dad to the games he wants to go to. Now I take my family to the games. So fricken passionate about this team. So proud of all of them.

My favorite NY Giant fan memory - going to Super Bowl 86 with my sister. Two young babes having the time of our lives.

Thank you NY Giants for so many years of good times and memories!

GIANT FAN FOR LIFE!!!!

[/quote]

Similar story for me. I grew up in Howell by the way. We were almost neighbors! []

Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

I have been online searching for it as well.
    Cannot find it anywhere. . .
    If anyone finds it, PLEASE let me know as well.
    LOVE IT!!!!!

Bench Player

for the shirt go to gmenshop.com