+ Reply to Thread

Anyone know where to buy one the killer sweatshirts some of the Giants were wearing today?

These were Black with GMEN in white inside a footbal, and on the back had XVLI..looked fanatstic..searched the web and don't see anything remotely close. Any idea?

Bench Player

Re: Anyone know where to buy one the killer sweatshirts some of the Giants were wearing today?

someone here posted that it might be a players only item. i hope it is available somewhere. i want one too!

Re: Anyone know where to buy one the killer sweatshirts some of the Giants were wearing today?

[quote user="suzyq"]someone here posted that it might be a players only item. i hope it is available somewhere. i want one too!
    [/quote]

Ahhh thats a bummer...well thanks! if I find a source I'll post!!!! GO GMEN!!!!

Bench Player

All-Pro

Just posted by Strahan: [link]gmenshop.com[/link]
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

[quote user="brad"]Just posted by Strahan: [link]gmenshop.com[/link][/quote]
    The site just went live.
    http://www.newsday.com/sports/footba...ring-1.3512001

I doubt that logo is licensed from the Giants or the NFL, so it may not be "official" gear. I don't know if anyone has copyrighted the term "GMEN" unless it's Chris Berman.