+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants chances to make playoffs

Dallas Schedule = 4 tough games:
    Home vs Giants, Away vs Bucs, Home vs Eagles, Away vs Giants

Giants Schedule = 3 tough games
    Away vs Dallas, Home vs Skins, Away vs Jets. Home vs Dallas

At least the Giants dont have to travel anymore after next week at Dallas.

Hypothetically, if we split with Dallas, each wins at their home, then if we beat the Jets and Skins and the Cowboys split loosing to Philly but beat Bucs, we finish tied with Dallas. Would we have the same number of division wins/loses? Conference wins/loses? We beat Arizona they lost to them. Not sure of other conf games tho?Whats the tie breaker?

I'm not sure of the final 4 games for the Bears, Lions and Falcons. We are only 1 game behind them too. What are thier last 4 games?
    What is the situation with tie breakers with them and us?

Veteran

Re: Giants chances to make playoffs

If we finish 9-7 or better we will be in the playoffs. Falcons will most likely take one WildcardLooking spot.

The bears and lions are looking bad.

Cowboys lost to the Cards

[quote user="paul007"]Dallas Schedule = 4 tough games:

Hypothetically, if we split with Dallas, each wins at their home, then if we beat the Jets and Skins and the Cowboys split loosing to Philly but beat Bucs, we finish tied with Dallas. Would we have the same number of division wins/loses? Conference wins/loses? We beat Arizona they lost to them. Not sure of other conf games tho?Whats the tie breaker?

I'm not sure of the final 4 games for the Bears, Lions and Falcons. We are only 1 game behind them too. What are thier last 4 games?
    What is the situation with tie breakers with them and us?[/quote]

Wait a minute... Are you calling Philadelphia a tough game but not Washington?

50/50

Weall know we are going to beat dallas next week, drop one against either the skins or jets and then play for everything on the final week.

Veteran

For no real reason, I feel like the Cowboys will prob win one game down the stretch

Hope i'm right

[quote user="dave8274"][quote user="paul007"]Dallas Schedule = 4 tough games:

What is the situation with tie breakers with them and us?[/quote]

Wait a minute... Are you calling Philadelphia a tough game but not Washington?[/quote]

yeah really...........

Bears: @ Denver, Seattle, @ Green Bay, @ Vikings

Lions: Vikings, @ Oakland, San Diego, @ Green Bay

Falcons: @ Carolina, Jacksonville, @ Saints, Bucs

There is a good chance the Bears can go 1-3 and the Lions can go 1-3. But the Falcons look like they can go 2-2. The Giants would have to go 3-1 and they could make the playoffs as the #6 seed.

I looked at conference records too. Giants are dead against tie breakers!!!

Division rival is tough game, my mistake. However I think the Giants will beat the skins.

Veteran

[quote user="paul007"]Bears: @ Denver, Seattle, @ Green Bay, @ Vikings

Lions: Vikings, @ Oakland, San Diego, @ Green Bay

Falcons: @ Carolina, Jacksonville, @ Saints, Bucs

There is a good chance the Bears can go 1-3 and the Lions can go 1-3. But the Falcons look like they can go 2-2. The Giants would have to go 3-1 and they could make the playoffs as the #6 seed.

I looked at conference records too. Giants are dead against tie breakers!!![/quote]

Sounds right. Just hope the packers don't lose a game for the rest of the reg season.