+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ballard torn ACL

?Jake Ballard & Travis Beckum both suffered torn ACL's in the Super Bowl.

Re: Ballard torn ACL

The season ends the same way it began...

I guess we need a tight end now.

[quote user="Eli2Nicks612"]The season ends the same way it began...

I guess we need a tight end now.[/quote]

Need 2-3 TEs. Pascoe was kept because he can play FB which was needed due to Hynoski's inexperience,

can't **** around with your knees. seeing Ballard trying to get on the field was nice, but this macho bs just worsens injuries. hurt your knee, cart your *** off the field

well he does have 6 months to recover. the problem is he was already slow, this should slow him down even more. TE may be a priority come draft time.

[quote user="NYG 5"]can't **** around with your knees. seeing Ballard trying to get on the field was nice, but this macho bs just worsens injuries. hurt your knee, cart your *** off the field
    [/quote]

I wonder if he tore his ACL on the sideline.

Veteran

Wow .. I thought it was torn meniscus... I guess we will be drafting Dwayne Allen or Fleener this year

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"][quote user="NYG 5"]can't **** around with your knees. seeing Ballard trying to get on the field was nice, but this macho bs just worsens injuries. hurt your knee, cart your *** off the field
    [/quote]

I wonder if he tore his ACL on the sideline.
    [/quote]

he probably partially tore it on the field. but he could still kinda move on it. then when he was running on the sideline, you see his knee totally give out.

the same thing with Gronk. if i can run faster than they could, they have to get off the field before they get killed. watching Gronk was like watching me or Tom Brady trying to run routes

[quote user="Eli TO Shockey"]well he does have 6 months to recover. the problem is he was already slow, this should slow him down even more. TE may be a priority come draft time.
    [/quote]

they both wouldnt even make it back at the beginning of the season, itd be october

Ballard and Beckum are both going to be on the PUP list to start next year at the least, who knows if they'll be able to play at all.

Pascoe is a capable fill-in guy. No idea what the free agent market for tight ends is either. Probably going to grab one in the draft as well.