+ Reply to Thread

Giants stadium celebration

Just got back. It was alot of fun. Great feeling by all in the parking lot before they opened the gates. Naughty By Nature was cool, the video clips on the big screens, it was well done. Tuck had a nice knock at the Jets (Our house) that the team loved. Eli had to wait to speak as the MVP chants were so loud. My 12 year old son was with me and it was really a special day. He got to touch the SB trophy that was carried to the fans by Jacobs. One of those days my son and I will never forget.

Veteran

Re: Giants stadium celebration

[quote user="TroyArcher"]Just got back. It was alot of fun. Great feeling by all in the parking lot before they opened the gates. Naughty By Nature was cool, the video clips on the big screens, it was well done. Tuck had a nice knock at the Jets (Our house) that the team loved. Eli had to wait to speak as the MVP chants were so loud. My 12 year old son was with me and it was really a special day. He got to touch the SB trophy that was carried to the fans by Jacobs. One of those days my son and I will never forget.[/quote]

Nice post and congrats on the day with your son. For those of us on the left coast ( Vegas) it is great to live the day through you guys. Major Props to Jacobs for letting you guys in on the feel of a Super Bowl trophy.

[quote user="tikiandphil"][quote user="TroyArcher"]Just got back. It was alot of fun. Great feeling by all in the parking lot before they opened the gates. Naughty By Nature was cool, the video clips on the big screens, it was well done. Tuck had a nice knock at the Jets (Our house) that the team loved. Eli had to wait to speak as the MVP chants were so loud. My 12 year old son was with me and it was really a special day. He got to touch the SB trophy that was carried to the fans by Jacobs. One of those days my son and I will never forget.[/quote]

Nice post and congrats on the day with your son. For those of us on the left coast ( Vegas) it is great to live the day through you guys. Major Props to Jacobs for letting you guys in on the feel of a Super Bowl trophy.[/quote]

Alot of the Giants came to the stands and signed autographs - Nicks, Cruz, Diehl and others. Jacobs has a big mouth some times but he loves being a Giant and really seems to love the fans.

Just got home in Pennsylvania. What a day! Had my daughter (5), son (2), and wife with for the parade and the rally. For so many reasons I will never forget this day. Held back tears, while holding son, watching Jacobs make his way around the stadium, all the while "Empire State of Mind" played. Here's to you and your son's day. I can sum it all up with one word from Coughlin's speech from Saturday night. "Love."