+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What to do Gnomey??

Must dig him up and tell him the wonderful news!!! and post the picture of his reaction!!

still cant believe it 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!
    ELI-TE 2X MVP!!

Re: What to do Gnomey??

yes my wife told me does it go with the christmas stuff right I said no it's six and 0!!!it goes on the night stand!

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]Must dig him up and tell him the wonderful news!!! and post the picture of his reaction!! still cant believe it 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! ELI-TE 2X MVP!![/quote]

After you tell him and take his picture. Give hima nice place to stay for the next several months and then its back in the ground.....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Leave him buried. Don't dig him up until they lose a game. See how long into the 2012 season that will last.

don't clean it.

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]Leave him buried. Don't dig him up until they lose a game. See how long into the 2012 season that will last.
    [/quote]
    +1.

[quote user="JJC7301"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]Leave him buried. Don't dig him up until they lose a game. See how long into the 2012 season that will last.
    [/quote] +1.[/quote]^plus 100! leave that one there and just keep a "POSTED SIGN" DO NOT DIG UP UNTIL GMEN LOSE! Just keep us updated on health and weeding.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

All-Pro

[quote user="GameTime"]

[quote user="bleedinblue27"]Must dig him up and tell him the wonderful news!!! and post the picture of his reaction!! still cant believe it 2011 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! ELI-TE 2X MVP!![/quote]

After you tell him and take his picture. Give him*a nice place to stay for the next several months and then its back in the ground.....

[/quote]

i say dig him up and save his magic for when we really need it - when we get to the post season! If he works his magic and we lose, he might lose faith and it won't work anymore.

Ok. I'm very tired. Time for bed.

Starter

Letting mine watch some TV for a few months. Poor guy was missing his soaps but he's a true team player.

Dont dig him up... He clearly likes it there..