+ Reply to Thread

Pulled off a double celebration

Started off with the parade in nyc then headed over to the stadium for the rally what a great day and a great way way to cap of the season
    WE ARE THE @%$#$% SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Re: Pulled off a double celebration

Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.

[quote user="FiremanBob"]Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.[/quote]

We have a winner!

[quote user="FiremanBob"]Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.[/quote]

I can't top that

Anyone go to Disney World, then the taping of Letterman, besides all of the pre-mentioned?

Veteran

[quote user="Elaxico"]Anyone go to Disney World, then the taping of Letterman, besides all of the pre-mentioned?[/quote]Yes.

But I'm Eli Manning, so that's not entirely fair.

Sweeeeeeeeet

[quote user="NYgiants141"][quote user="FiremanBob"]Got you beat, drove to and attended the Super Bowl in Indy and drove all the way back home last night so I could attend both celebrations. Also arranged on the way home for a bus to take 40 of us to both. Cross them off my bucket list, Oh wait I had 2 more Super Bowls on that list.[/quote] We have a winner![/quote]I am jealous boys and girls.
    No one remembers who came in second.