+ Reply to Thread

Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?

Veteran

Re: Where has Chase Blackburn Been This Year?

He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week

He has not been injured, he was a FA up until this week when we signed him.

[quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

I know they couldn't have released him as weak as they were at LB position. He's definately a player & played his tail off today.

I just wish he hadn't been hurt all year because there's been a couple of close games that he may have swung the tied in the Giants favor.

What was his injury?[/quote]
    For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

For real man, it should be Boley, Blackburn and Williams from now on till the end of this season
    [/quote]

williams?

did u not see who he played today?
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

[quote user="NYGiants2120"]He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week[/quote]

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.

[quote user="jakegibbs"][quote user="NYGiants2120"]He was on his couch. Giants signed him this week[/quote]

Why was he on the couch? Did he get cut? Fewell's truely is a rum dumb if he cut him then. What a bafoon.[/quote]

Once upon a time we had Goff, Boley, and Kiwi as the starters with Williams, Herlich, and Jones on tap. Blackburn was good on special teams but never shone very bright on defense.

8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

He was huge
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="jakegibbs"]Just wondering was he injured & just got back healthy.

[/quote]
    Herzlich should be in (injured this week). He is > Williams and Jones