+ Reply to Thread
    Bench Player

Dream free agent signing and draft pick

What is your guy's pick for the Giants dream situation to sign a free agent and draft pick?
    For me it would be picking up Curtis Lofton and possibly Michael Bush to fill in Jacobs role and may even become our featured back.

Draft wise, i think it would be a dream situation to have either Dwayne Allen, TE from clemson, to fall to 32nd overall or possibly Johnathon Martin, OT from stanford, which will be a huge support in pass blocking.

Re: Dream free agent signing and draft pick

In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

FA's- Lofton would be a nice Addition.. 147 Tackles in the reg season.

[quote user="NYG4ME"]In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

[/quote]

Do you really think Reese would go after a TE early? I dont know about that, I hope he would. Get a play making TE in the first round would be huge, we really havent had one since Shockey.

I know Boss was a good TE but he was more of "Right place right time" kind of a player. Shockey his rookie year you could tell was a playmaker. Man could you imagine a offense with Cruz Nicks possibly Smith back then a truly quality TE?!

I just honestly feel like we will go OL in first round, Reese seems to enjoy putting a LOT of money in certain areas (DL) while looking to just put decent players at other positions (TE/LB). Seriously if you think back on it and look at our team generally thats what we like to do. Stockpile one position as far as money is concerned, rather then even it out.

[quote user="Connor"][quote user="NYG4ME"]In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

[/quote]

Do you really think Reese would go after a TE early? I dont know about that, I hope he would. Get a play making TE in the first round would be huge, we really havent had one since Shockey.

I know Boss was a good TE but he was more of "Right place right time" kind of a player. Shockey his rookie year you could tell was a playmaker. Man could you imagine a offense with Cruz Nicks possibly Smith back then a truly quality TE?!

I just honestly feel like we will go OL in first round, Reese seems to enjoy putting a LOT of money in certain areas (DL) while looking to just put decent players at other positions (TE/LB). Seriously if you think back on it and look at our team generally thats what we like to do. Stockpile one position as far as money is concerned, rather then even it out.[/quote]

I think JR will pick the best available player for the position needed. Quality Football players. Its worked out well so far. I think TE really needs to be addressed. I personally would like to see either OL or TE picked 1st & 2nd.

Mario Williams Free Agent

TE, OL or WR. draft

[quote user="NYG4ME"]In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

[/quote]
    Sorry bro but there is no possible way the Giants are drafting a 1st round TE !
    " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Free Agent wise I'd like D'Qwell Jackson or Stephen Tulloch and sign a LG like Ben Grubbs. In the draft I want Center Peter Konz I mean he went up against the best DT's in College football and more than held his own the guy reminds me of a center we have in New York right now that's a beast in Nick Mangold. If Konz is gone by then I'd like TE Coby Fleener I think he will do better at the combine than D'wayne Allen.

[quote user="G-Men Surg."][quote user="NYG4ME"]In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

[/quote]
    Sorry bro but there is no possible way the Giants are drafting a 1st round TE ![/quote]

I cant be any clearer when I wrote... any TE OR OL, I say that knowing full well they probably go OL. At this point, whoever JR picks it'll be a quality pick. How many fans can genuinely say that about their team?

[quote user="G-Men Surg."][quote user="NYG4ME"]In the draft any TE or OL 1st & 2nd.

[/quote]
    Sorry bro but there is no possible way the Giants are drafting a 1st round TE ![/quote]

Because they never have done it before? It's the 32nd pick. Look at it as an early second rounder.