* Got to see our boys with the trophy.
* Put on an excellent video show -- not sure if Giants.com will have it up...The video was roughly 8-10 minutes long and it showed all of our big plays since the Pierre-Paul block in Dallas synced with the radio calls...well done to whomever put it together
* Great way to end the season...with 35,000+ fellow rabid diehard Giants fans.
* Quality and quantity of staffing was very poor. Lines were long because the vendors had a very tough time giving change and doing their job properly.
* Corridors were very narrow and nearly caused big problems with the mass crowds crowding into the one section of the stadium that was open.
* Way too many "indentations" in the stadium levels. You can no longer plainly walk around the same level around the stadium without having to go up or down to get around the luxury boxes.
I may get killed for the negatives. I understand that this is a once in a year scenario, at best, or -- if you're the Jets, once every 42 years. Overall, the quality of the staff at the stadium create chaos for the fans...whether it's the ones in the parking lot not doing a good job of directing traffic -- or the ones at the Cheesesteak stands not putting enough meat on the grill even though the line is out the wazoooo. I know it's nitpicking -- and who really cares...GO BLUE BABY!!!!