+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.

Re: Giants will be playing in the Super Bowl 48 at home.

[quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]

How sick would that be?

Do you have any idea the Tri-state area would make if BOTH the Giants & Jets made the superbowl? Good lord, Chaos.

giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

[quote user="jppmvp90"]giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]

The internet will break if that happens and the universe will end from awesomeness

My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.

[quote user="jppmvp90"]giants jets. eli vs peyton. hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    [/quote]

That would be the only thing sweeter than number 3 over the Pats . If Eli won that game he may as well just say I am now a legend and am riding off in the sunset

Veteran

[quote user="Giants10Joe"]My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

Also, if we make Super Bowl XLVIII we would be wearing white again even though it's in our stadium because the NFC is the road team in even-numbered Super Bowls. That would be kind of weird.
    [/quote]

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please!

Veteran

Imagine Giants v. Jets superbowl...

[quote user="NYBlue10"]You know it's going to happen, you just know it. Never doubt Easy E and company.[/quote]
    And would you believe, that would be Giants road game.

[quote user="NY_Eli"][quote user="Giants10Joe"]My dream scenario would be to beat the Patriots again at home in Super Bowl XLVIII. I have nothing against the Patriots and would root for them against many other teams, but 3 straight Super Bowl wins against Tom Terrific (if that nickname still applies) would really just cement the fact that we own the Patriots and they are our Super Bowl whipping boy. My fallback would be to get revenge against the Ravens.

[/quote]

Nah...giants have thoroughly proven they own the pats. Next challenger please![/quote]agreed......